Chapter 4

Hello everyone. Sorry for the late updates. Thanks for reading my story. Please excuse any grammatical errors ahead. Have a nice day.

***********************************************************************************************

Kit P.O.V

I hastily wear the white lab coat and a surgical mask covering my chubby cheeks. The disguise will not be perfect if I won't be using my round glass, so I did. Nerdy type? Damn right! Walking towards the group, people who are wearing the same as mine nodded at me as I pass them. At the corner, I saw the man I've been looking for. He gives me a signal gesturing me to come over.

Strolling towards him, he turned around motioning me to see the man lying on the room across us. He was pulled in a capsule like machine. Assisted by the men in white, they transferred him to a big table at the center of the room.

"Experiment Complete!" the room filled with noise and the machine bugged down freeing his hands enabling him to move. He opened his eyes flashing golden yellow. He sit on the bed, moving his sore neck from left to right, up and down. He rolled his head until maybe hearing series of big pops.

We are on the other side of the room where a glass in between us. My eyes widened as I saw him clearly. "Tee?" I clenched my hands restraining my wolf to go rampage.

Some panic as he starts walking towards us growling very loudly, I can clearly hear those irregular beating of their hearts. His canines extended longer. He is struggling to control his wolf wanting to come out. Claws starting to extend and his bones started to rearrange painfully.

"What the hell are they doing to tee?" I internally asked. My wolf is mad.

"I can't feel Beam. It's not Beam". Cooper my wolf informed me. Then who?

Phana notify me when he saw Tee inside the building. He was sent here as a spy to investigate the underground work against the higher positions. Tee our best friend who has been lost for two years. We wanted to snatched him and immediately leave this place but we can't. Not yet.

"This is all my fault", I muttered under my breath. Phana hold my fist to calm me down, maybe, he felt the tension inside of me.

"Let's bring him back home." Cooper finally said. I agreed. I'll bring him out of this place.

I saw him ran that very day broken and desperate to escape with inhumane speed from what he was seeing. I felt his wolf howling in pain. I tried to stop him on his track but damn he was fast. The three of us are best friend. Tee, Me and Phana. We shifted in early age. Unlike him who was born with alpha blood and a human blood of a hunter, I am born with a blood of a witch and werewolf. While Phana, who is the son of the elder born a pure werewolf.

Tee met Cassie who is older with us when Phana decided to study far. He is close to her but I am not. When he first introduced her to me, I simply don't like her. I don't trust her. If only Tee believes me when I doubted her friendship with him, none of this will happen. She's a traitor. I wanted to strangle her to death.

Who is she saying her mate again? Fuck her! Traitor! So this is the reason why she was so insistent of making Tee and Tae's relationship in public!

When my eyes couldn't see him anymore, I immediately dialed Ming number. I intentionally put his number on one so I can easily call him in case of any emergency, nothing else.

"Help" was the first word came out of my mouth as I was catching my breath. "H-- help ... tee" I was stammering but I knew he understand it so well..