the dark starlight pack

I get woken up better than most people do. Its never alarms, or your mom telling to, no its usually boiling hot or cold as hell water being dumped on me,or someone cussing me out about something i did not do.

But today.

Today i was really lucky.

 Instead of being kicked in the gut i was slapped hard on the left side of my face.

I already new who it was , Jack Carson. He's the sun my dad always wanted. So instead of loving and caring for me like he's suppose to he claimed has as his own.

He does not act like a big brother in the least. 

i just wonder why he's beating me up today.

I get another slap to the face, witch took me strait out of my thoughts.

I want to let my wolf out so badly but i held on knowing it will be worse if i did not. I soon was welcomed with a black eye to go with the new rad mark on my left cheek. 

"That's what you get. You deserve it all" he said. i felt he's wait shift ready to hit again. when i herd DJ, Jacks brother say "stop she needs to get to school. she already missed quite some week's from school. it's not long before someone will notice. "

I knew the only reason he said that was not to help my case, but to make sure theirs no more unwanted calls home.

"Fine'' Jack say's with a low growl. " But don't worry i'll see you after school my princess."

I hate that name so much. so now thanks to my dad calling me this so does the rest of my lovely pack.

Instead of reminding hem we have school together i let hem and dj walk out of the room laughing their heads off.

Once they shut the door i got off my bed and went to my small closet of close. I ended picking out a old plane black shirt with light blue skinny jeans. I got dressed as fast as i could. 

When I was done I brushed out my brown hair. Then left it down.

I ran down stairs and started to cook before any one could see I was not done. I cooked french toast and set out every  ones favorite breakfast drinks.

i new everyone was probably just about  to come down stairs. so i finished with their food and made there plates. the girls ate apples or other small foods so their mates or the boys would not think their fat.

i herd them walk down stairs , so i loaded the dish washer and stood to the side with my head down. ready for whatever they wanted.

Jack walked in first with his soon to be mate, Morgan. what i meant by soon to be mate was that he will do whatever it takes to be with her when he turns 18.

Even though he could claim her now he wants  to wait until he can find his mate and reject her for Morgan.

But if he claimed her know the moon goddess would have time to give his mate to someone else which heaven forbid. 

But Morgan always wanted a mate but i think Jack has convinced her other wise. i hope when she fines hers she falls in love so Jack can suffer  for dissing his.

jack looked over me as if i was not their. But i did not care. soon after everyone else was down here eating their food. i new something was missing. before i could even answer my own question some one  slapped me in the face.

i new who it was. 

"Get up right know." it was him my dad. i got up and looked him in the eyes. " WHAT are you waiting for. get this mess cleaned up and go to school before some other teacher calls me."

i clean the mess that i did not make. not paying attention  to everyone laughing. i herd something drop to the floor. it was the rest of Morgans apple . i went to pick it up but Jack kicked me hard in the stomach.

i grunted, and clenched my teeth tight. i picked up the apple throw it away. i cleaned the rest of the kitchen, and starting the dish washer. when im done i get my stuff and headed to school.

i would ask for a ride from someone in my pack but they would say no even though we are going to the same place. i make sure my backpack is well fastened then i speed off with help with my wolf. but i stay in the woods.

once i see the school i step out of the woods ready for the terrible day in front of me waiting to play out. 

IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE MORE THEN PLEASE VOTE AND LET ME NO BY LEAVING A COMMIT  

                                                                              : )