Morgans funeral

Hay guys sorry its been some time. same thing on the pic, dont know cant move and yeah :)

 same thing on the pic, dont know cant move and yeah :)

Its been three days since she passed. Cant believe im saying this but i miss her.

Me and Jake have been watching movies and other things that dont include leaving my room. I have told hem to go home so meany times but he wont. His mom knows he here so its fine. But his sister wants him home so he can meet her mate.

i understand shes trying to help but how is taking her bother to see her mate gonna help hem with loosing his. He said he is happy for her but every time the word mate comes up you can tell he ants to cry or brake something. 

today is her funeral and Jake has not said a thing. i feel bad really bad. he has gotten ready and all but he has also been siting in the same spot.

right know im getting ready. it took some time to pick it out first because i dont have good cloths and i wanted to look good.

the alpha bot the dress and shoes and other things for me.

  i hope i look good for her. 

when i walk out of the bathroom Jake is waiting for me bye the door. i grab my stuff and walk over to hem. he holds out his arm for me. i take it.

when we get down stairs their is the whole pack waiting for the others to get done getting ready. i dont see jack any were. i hope he is okay.

once we were at the bottom of the stairs their was this girl walking towards me. wait no i guess towards Jake. actually she looks a lot like hem.

"shes my sister." Jake whispers in my ear. which was the first thing he said to me all day.

"Jae its been to long." she said raising her arms and giving hem a hug.

"Hay Sara. This is Jane."he let's go of his sister and looks at me. His sister looks me up and down and rolls here eyes. But she did it so fast she probably thought no one cuaght it.

"Hi" i say with a big fake smile.

"Hello." She said. I could tell she wanted me to go on somewhere so I was going to help her.

"Well I got to go real quick, don't let the pack leave without me. And it was nice to meet you Sarah." I reached in and gave her a big hug. I pulled away before she could and walked away giving them time to talk.

I ran right into Jack.

"Hay Jack you okay."

"Yeah im fine why." I looked hem right in the eyes and he truly had no clue what I was talking about.

" Oh, hay I want you to meet my mate." He is talking about his mate the one that he broke Morgan's hart for.

"Sure." He grabs my hand dragging me out of the kitchen. He brought me back into the living room and gave a big sniff trying to find her.

"She's over here. I'll thank you'll like her." He let's go of my hand and runs up to this girl and gives her a hug.
When they are done talking she turns around and looks at me.

No way, no freaking way it's Sarah Jake's sister.

"This is Sarah. Sarah this is Jane."

"I know" we both said at the same time.

"Um okay." Jack said with a grin.

"Hay Jack's meet my brother." Jake walks out from behind her.

No don't do that to hem. He can't take this. What happens if he finds out he was the reason why she rejected hem and killed her self.

" Jae this is my mate." I looked at Jake and he looked mad. I grabbed his hand and gave it a sqeeze he sqeezed back. I then felt hem calming down.

"Hay man." Said Jack.

"Hay." Jake looked at me and smiled. I guess it's time to go to the funarel .

I am not writing the whole part and what happens at the funarel. I have went to many and might start thinking about them to much. Thanks for reading commit, and vote and please also guess what's going to happen through out the book.