i have chosen

this is Jake sorry but i am really having a hard time getting pics up their^. hope you like hem because he is going to be around for awhile.

 hope you like hem because he is going to be around for awhile

when i got out of the school i was trying to find her smell. "their it is"

i ran off into the woods. following the smell deeper, and deter into the woods.

i finally see her laying on the ground crying, after five minutes of looking for her.

"hay." i siad she looked up and ran over to me hugging me to death.

"Jane what do i do. i love Jack, but hes my mate and i want hem." she said still crying. 

"Morgan you guys were made for each other."

"But i love Jack."she said, letting her knees go out and pulling me down with her. 

" Morgan here me out. you are a every powerful woman and you need to get up clean off you face, and im sorry but get ready to break some ones hart." i cant believe im saying this. but i feel bad for her.

"you do understand that the moon goddess picked you to be with him. And jack does love you but which one will always love you. That will never give up on you, that will love you on tell the end."  i dont have a clue what im doing.

"but i dont even no him. he docent no me, but Jack does." she got up wiped off her face and looked back at me.

"i have chosen one. its my love Jack. know dont tell anyone about this and you might want to get back soon or my little mate is going to have no one to cry on."

no she didn't. she could not.

...Morgans pov.....

   i cant believe im doing this. i want Jake i need Jake, but Jack loves me to. we made a prack to reject are mates and i know he will be mad if i dont follow throw.

but he should love me either way. no we made a promise and im not breaking it.

im sorry Jake i want to love you but its break my promise with jack or break your hart. 

 guess their is only one true answer to that. break your hart.

"god i hope this is the right chose." i wisper to my self right before i walk into the lunch room.

........Janes pov.........

when i got into the lunch room it is realy quite and Morgan is out in the hallway talking to jack about. hold on. "yes, i dtill love you. i did t only for you."

well i guess the job is done. WAIT JAKE.

i ran into the lunch room looking for him. thats weird hes sitting their with his head done, smiling. no laughing. i walk over to him and sit down.

"are you okay."

He looks up and says  "yes, im fine my mate rejected me. but hay its cool because my sister thinks she found her mate. They will probably live a happy life." 

"Jake i have only none you for a day and your grate." i gave him a hug while he started to calm down.

"Thanks but i got to go." he let go of me and walked off.

grate chose Morgan, great chose.