After school

this house is a random house that i believe will fit in with the story. if this is your house congratulations  your house is staring in my book!!!!!  don't forget Jakes name is Hayden's 

After school i started to clean the house while i waited for Hayden. i told him like fifty times after school i would be fine without his help. but whatever I said he had a reason to come any way. so in the end i just let him win. 

i desisted to wait on tell after i cleaned the house and a made food for the pack to get ready. so i would not get my clothes dirty.

i first started with the pack rooms. then the pool area. once i was finished with the pool i went back inside and started on the laundry. half way throw the third basket their was a knock at the door. 

"Jaaaaaade, answer the door." i herd the Luna say from upstairs. 

i wanted to yell at her and say my name is Jane not Jade. But if she tolled the alpha or was even closed to offended i would get eat and beat good. so instead of saying that i said "got it Luna". I got no response but that was fine, i was not expecting one.

i went to the door and opened it. when i opened It I was greeted with a happy looking Hayden.

" Hayden!!!"

Thanks for reading  and I only kept  making  this book because  of this new friend  and follower  below.
                               ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓