bye

this is Jack. Hope you like.

When I woke up thier was yelling and crying going on through out the house

I got up and want to the hallway to see what it was all about. I saw Some girls crying in the hallway.

"What's wrong guys." All that do is look at me and point at the door.  I notice it's Morgan's door.

I started to run to the door when I got there are pack doctor was sitting next to a life less Morgan.

I tried to run into the room when someone pulled me back.

"Morgan. No, no. Let go of me I need to save her." By know I was crying.

"Jane stop. I know you want to help but she's gone. My mate is gone." I turn around in Jake's hands and hug hem.

He pickes me up and takes me to my room. He sits down on my bed resting agenst the back board. He pulls me on his lap and stats to cry with me.

"It's going to be okay Jane. Your fine. Im going to be fine." I cry harder holding on to his shirt.

" Jane look at me." He takes my chin and makes me look at hem.

"Your fine it's going to be okay." He layer back holding me and his arms ontell I fell asleep.

****Morgans POV****

I can't take it anymore. Jack broke up with me because he found his mate.

I picked hem over mine. But He picked his over me.

He said he was sorry and that he loves me. But how can he love me if I gave up my mate for hem but he won't bother the same.

Im done.

Im done with this world.

I grabbed the silver Knife and stabbed my chest with it. I fell to the ground.

"Bye mate."

"Bye lost love."

"Bye Jane, im sorry I was mean to you."

" And bye cruel, cruel world."

I felt me going into the darkness. All the lights went out and so did the pain.

I Know it was a very small chapter but here any way. Please commit. And thanks for reading. 😑