one day at a time

this is jane. i wanted to get a pretty gril but not over the top and she fits right in with the character 

 i wanted to get a pretty gril but not over the top and she fits right in with the character 

later on when i got home i had to do my chores. Then make dinner. Clean all their rooms, but i have to stay out off site because they dont like their friend seeing me.

i call everyone down for dinner. i back up waiting for the herd to come in. i wonder what Jack is going to do to me today since he did not finish earlier.

i here them coming down the stairs and out of rooms.

all of them come in and start to eat their food.

"thanks, Jane its grate." i look up to see Morgan staring at me with a smile.

that's weird she is being nice to me."welcome and thank you. i could make you more if you want."

"no thanks but if you want you could come sit next to me. their is a extair seat open since Tom is sick."

" She may not sit here. Who do you thank you are trying to sit here. You aren't sh*t." That was DJ im surprised it wasn't Jack.

"Hay leave her alone." Jack siad then looked at me smiled. He looked at me then looked at the open seat.

I get a plate of food. I got more than I would usely get because I have no clue when this is going to happen again or the next time I will eat.

When I sit down I can feel eyes on me. I look up to see all most everyone looking at me.

" Do you guys need something." Morgan said with sass in here vouse.

They all looked down and finished there food. They got up leaving leaving there plates behind.

"Hay I could help you with the dishes if you want." Siad Jack.

"Im fine. I can do it."

"Well I'ma hellping. Hay Morgan go what for me up stairs I'll be up there in a minute."

Morgan got up kissed Jack on the cheek and gave me a hug. Then she walked up stairs as she was told.

Once Jack herd she was up stairs he picked up the plates and turned on the water.

" Um Jane can I talk to you about something." He siad stacking up a plate and starting to watch another one.

"Yeah, what's it about." I said putting two plates away after drying them.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone, especially Morgan." I could hear the sternness in his voice.

"I promise." We put up the last of the dishes then I turn off the water. Even though we were down he turned back on the the water.

" I.....I .... I found my mate."

"Um....oh. who?" I looked at hem and you could tell he wanted to cry.

"Well there is this new kid. She came today. Her name is Sara. I love her, she's perfect, And brutifull. But Morgan gave up hrs for me. I can't brake Sarah's heart like she did to Jake."

"Well you don't want to break, her hreat either. Do you?"

"Jane that's not helping."

"Im sorry but this up to you. You could give both up instead of keeping one. Or chose one because im not going through this again."

"Fine I will." He walked off and turned off the water. I guess I'll find out his choice in the morning.

I finished cleaning and went off to bed.