1⃣

Okay guys, I'm sorry if there are grammatical errors in the rest of the chaps. English isn't my first language soooooo....
Sue me, bijjjjヽ( ・ิω・ิ)ノ

————————————————

ShooktbyHoshookt
Here it is:)

"Bye, Honey" He said while I was fixing his tie.

"Have a good day at work and goobye" I said in return.

He kissed me goodbye and also Junghyeon, our son...

"Bye, appa and come back early!" Said our seven-year old son...

"Hahaha..appa will comeback here early, I promise" He planted a goodbye kiss on Junghyeon's forehead.

He went to his car and drove off while the guards closed the gates...

"Let's go inside, Junghyeon" I told him and he held my hand while we entered the house.

"Eomma since it's your day off, can you play with me?" He pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Sure, how can eomma resist her genius son? I'll play with you after eomma cleans her and appa's room, okay?" He pouted but nodded his head.

I went upstairs while I left him with he's caretaker.

I arranged the bed sheets and cleaned that's out place.

I found something under the bed...

He left his papers and laptop..

"Pabo..." I laughed how forgetful he can be.

After a few minutes, I grabbed the stuff he forgot.

"Junghyeon? Eomma is gonna to appa because he forgot his-" I stopped in mid-sentence.

I saw my son sleeping on the couch while his caretaker watches him.

"Is he asleep?" I whispered to Neulin, Junghyeon's caretaker.

She slowly nodded and gave me a smile.

I smiled back.

"I'm going to the building, ok? Watch Junghyeon carefully" I said.

"Yes ma'am and goodbye" She waved her hand for me, I waved back.

I took my jacket and my keys, I went out our house and locked the doors...

I went to my car and drove to our company...

----------

After 24 minutes, I'm still in traffic...

A motorcyclist got hit and run by an unknown car...poor guy...

But after some time, the motorcyclist got in to an ambulance and the police cleaned up the scene...

Wow... that was quick.

I'm close to the building, just a few blocks away...

I waited for the signal to turn green and it did, I stepped on the gas and I focused on the road...

I started to drive but...

There's a kid running pass by...

I stopped, luckily the kid didn't get hurt and no accidents were occurred. I quickly got off my car and took my keys...

"Hey little guy are you okay?" I asked the poor boy crying in the middle of the road.

"Y-y-es" He stuttered while crying..

Poor boy..

"Aishhh..Noona is very sorry.. Come here, don't cry" I opened my arms and he gladly opened his arms and run up to me while crying...

"There, there... I'm so sorry, okay?" I calmed him down.

"Junhyung!" I heard a guy screaming and boy's name.

I looked up and saw the guy running towards me.

"Hello, I'm very sorry that my little Junhyung made you worry.." While he was panting.

"Come here you.." He opened his arms wide and I saw Junghung running towards him.

He caressed the child's back and hummed softly.

I saw his eyes move to my car...

"Ohhh! I'm very sorry about what happened to your car, I'll pay the damages and since it looks really expensive!" He was about to bow down but I stopped him.

"Oh! No need for that!" I stopped him.

"But I insist! That car is brand new and I can't just pay for the damages" He replied.

"Noona..." The poor boy who I think his name is Junghyung? Right. Junghyung, came to me...

"Noona...Then if you don't want us to pay for the damages.. What will we do?" I slightly chuckled at his cute voice, I bended down to his height.

"Hmmmm.." While I was thinking for an answer.

"Well...promise me one thing that you'll never run like that ever again and always follow your appa..alright?" He nodded and smiled at me.

I went to the guy, who I assumed it's Junghyun's dad...

"I'm sorry I didn't get to introduce myself... I'm Kim Naneul...well..used to be" I chuckled.

"I'm Park Jimin and I'm not Junghyun's dad.. I'm his uncle" Owww sorry...

"Well nice meeting you" I bowed down and waved them goodbye, I started my engine and was about to took off when...

"Wait haven't I seen you before?!" He shouted to the other side of my window.

Sadly I couldn't reply because my car was driving now.

I looked up my watch and saw the time..

"What the... I'm 56 minutes late.." I said to myself.

----------

I entered the building when I was done parking my car...

The guards opened the doors for me and greeted me, I thanked them back.

"Hi Ms.Kim" Said one of the employees.

"Good morning Ms.Kim" Said another one...

"Good day Ms.Kim!" And another one..

I went inside the elevator and pressed the 11th floor...

"Good day Ms.Kim how may I help you?" One of the my secretary asked me.

"I'm going to my husband...is he inside his office?" I aksed back.

"Yes, and he's inside his office" She replied.

I thank her and she smiled and waved back at me while I was heading to his office...

After I few walks, I saw his office...

Without hesitation I opened his door without a single knock...

But then I heard something...

The door was slightly opened...

I peeped to the space that was between the door and it's frame...

I saw that he was on top of his table while his secretary was on top of him...

Making out...