1⃣1⃣

"I can't believe them" Seulin said as she had her eyes on the road.

"I know right?" I simply said while I rested my back. I decided Seulin to come and pick me up since I don't wanna get in some drama with the two dorks back at the hospital.

"I think Taehyung likes you" What she said made me shock.

"And I think you like him" She added, there was a smirk plastered all over her face.

"I didn't go pick you up and just to  call you mah hoe for nothing" I heard her chuckle and I just rolled my eyes.

While we were having fun, someone called me through my phone. I looked at the number but it was unknown so I just ignored it but once it rung the third time; that's when I got irritated and answered it.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"You know who I am" That bitch...

"What do you want? Oh and I think you already saw my signature, right? I bet you'd copy my signature, isn't it a unique signature?" I mocked her and I knew she didn't like it a bit, that's what makes it funny.

"Mock all you want, bitch" She said and I could feel she's really boiling up.

"Oh look who's calling me a bitch right now. How ironic...a bitch calling you a bitch. Give this hoe a medal!" I raised my voice and clapped. I knew she could hint my sarcasm.

"Sure, laugh all you want, you'll never laugh again after.."

"What do you mean?" I asked her. Then she suddenly hung up and called me for a video call. When I received the call, I immediately accepted it. She showed her face and then she shifted to another person. My jaw dropped when I saw who they were.

"Let them go, Stacey!" Suddenly Seulin stopped the car and parked it.

"Want them back? Be here. ASAP!" I saw Jin all tied up in a chair while I saw he had scars all over his arms. And...and...

I saw my son, Junghyeon. Tied up and held by the two buff and tall guys, he was crying for me. It broke my heart as a mother. I knew Seulin saw the video and I knew she was crying inside as well.

"Let's call the others and tell them" She patted my back.

"No she only needs me" I run to grabbed a taxi.

"Naneul, NO!" Before she could even speak another word, I've already left along with the taxi.

"You have to be strong, Naneul. For the sake of your friend and son.." I said as I touched the necklace that was on my neck. It was carved from wood and it has JISOOs form in it.
( Okay, can't have just a little laugh? No? K bye :)) )

----------

I stood at the abandoned building where Stacey told me to go, alone. I entered the building..to my surprise no guards came up and showed at the entrace, I continued until I reached to the top.

As I saw a door, slightly opened with a light in it. I knew that they were in there. I slowy opened the door and then there I saw Jin tied up, I hurriedly ran towards him and untied him. When he was released, I heard somebody slowy clapped for my little luck. Stacey.

"WHERE'S MY SON!" I demanded.

"Woah calm yourself" She sais as she crossed her arms above her chest.

"You mean him?" She moved aside, revealing Junghyeon being tied up while there were guards surrounding him.

"Let him go!" I quickly ran to my but I stopped, inches away when Stacey pulled a gun to the right side of my head.

"If you think I'm gonna let you go that easy, think again"

"If I'm not gonna have Yoongi, nobody will. Now. I'm gonna let your child see his one and only beloved mother infront of his own eyes die!" She said half yelling. Thanks to my talent which is martial arts. I quickly did a flip and kicked the gun out of her hand, now the gun was somewhere at the floor. Once we saw it, we were running for our lives for that gun.

I tripped Stacey and she fell to the floor.

"What are you doing? Go get her!" She commanded her guards. One of the guards gave her an extra gun and went to me.

Before anything, my vision became blurry and everything went black.

--------

I was awoken by people talking. I slowy blinked my eyes and saw two people talking, I moved my head and I felt a stinging sensation at the back of my head. I felt something dripping down and it dripped down to my shoulder. I looked over it and I saw it was blood. Blood was coming from my head.

"Naneul!" I heard his voice.

"Stop. You don't want her to get hurt, do you?" She said as she chuckled.

I was lying to the cold floor. I was shivering.

"Stop this, Stacey! I already agreed I'd be with you!" Yoongi said.

"No.." I weakly replied. I stood up and my vision begun to be clear. I run up to her and attempted to get her gun that she was carelessly holding but I was too slow. She noticed it and dodge me.

She aimed her gun at me, I accepted defeat and I was just lying to the floor. I heard she pulled the trigger then...BANG!

I heard her gun blew and I closed my eyes. After a few seconds, I didn't flet any pain in my body and that's when I decided to open my eyes.

I...

I...

"NOO!" Yoongi and I said at the same time.

"Junghyeon!" I came to him and hugged him tightly.

"Please, don't leave eomma! Please don't leave me! Don't leave us, Junghyeon" I said while crying and embracing him in my arms.

"Eomma..." He said as he touched my cheeks.

"Appa..." I looked at Yoongi and he run up to us.

"Please, the both of you. Be happy when I'm gone and I love you, two.." He said as he slowly closed his eyes and his hand on my cheek slowy went down. His chest isn't moving anymore.

Yoongi got up to Stacey, I looked at Stacey and she looked quite surprised. Then suddenly.... Yoongi punched her in her face as she fell to the ground; leaving her gun away from her. Yoongi grabbed the gun and shot her three times.

I'm cold, shivering, crying but that's nothing compare to this. Your child, the one you've always loved, can just be gone in the blink of an eye under your watch...

Then I heard the police and ambulance. The nurses took Junghyeon from me and the others were taking me to another as I was having my attack again.

The police took away Yoongi and examined the dead body.

"Junghyeon..." I said while I closed my eyes and let the darkness took over me.