1⃣6⃣

"Here" I handed eight envelopes to Taehyung.

"What's this?" He asked as he looked at the envelopes curiously.

"These are just some few words from your one and only Min Suga Genius" I joked around.

"No, but actually this letters for you guys. Each envelope has a name on it. Give it to the boys.." I added.

"Hey, you have a letter for Naneul?" He took the envelope and showed it to me. I nodded my head.

"Of course and there's one for you too"

"Now let's do the surgery–" I added but was immediately cut off by him.

"No, I'm not gonna do your surgery. The other doctor from my team is gonna do it for you. It's to painful, Yoongi" His voice deepened.

"Look. Please don't be sad. Just keep your promise" He looked at me slowy, his eyes went to me from the floor.

"How about you?" He asked.

"What are you talking ab–" I got cut off.

"You promised that you'll stay alive for Naneul"

"It hurts, I know. It pains me to not see Naneul again, I just want to give her the best and nothing but the best because she deserves it. And you, you can give her what's best for her. I know you love Naneul and I know you can love and take care of her more than I did. I know I was a dumbass and I'm sorry for that...
Just please—Just keep your promise that you'll be there for her, okay?" I landed my palm on Taehyung's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but... Mr.Min, we need to do the surgery as quick as possible" I held back a tear, patted Tae's shoulders goodbye and followed the doctor.

----------

– Author's POV –

Naneul woke up, squinting her eyes; adjusting to the light.

"W-where am I?" She asked, looking if anyone is in the room.

"Oh Naneul, you woke up" Taehyung greeted the newly awakened patient.

"You're still in the hospital, silly" He added with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Did-did I not die?" She stuttered, afraid of what might he answer.

"No and you've survived. You're healthy as can be!" Taehyung gestured a joyful expression on his face.

"Really?! Are you kidding or something?!" Her eyes widen in surprise; can't believe what she just heard.

"I'm not kidding. It's been past eight hours and look at you, you're still alive" Taehyung pointed to her perfectly fine body.

"Seriously?! Where's Yoongi?! I got to tell him I'm okay!" She stood up from her hospital bed and took Taehyung's arm, tugging it.

Taehyung stood there lifelessly, didn't knew what to do. He was a statue, a rock. He didn't knew how to say it to the poor girl but she must know; he said to him self.

"Taehyung, why are you suddenly like that? Come on! Bring me to Yoongi!" She whined but Taehyung took both of her hands in his. Naneul calmed down but yet clueless at the same time.

"Naneul, please read this first" He handed the envelope Yoongi wrote for her. She took it but didn't knew what's in it or what's written.