4⃣

– Naneul's POV –

I woke up beside, facing the boy I love, whom I call my husband.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:30 am.

"Yahh wake up! You're late for work!" I yelled infront of his face. He suddenly woke up in shock at the fact that he fell down the bed and caused a big thug. I giggled at his reaction.

– Yoongi's POV –

After I fell down the bed and I heard someone giggling, it was Naneul...

"Yahh you scared me!" I said.

"Hahaha pabo!" She said laughing.

So that's what were playing huh?...

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the floor, where I was. She fell to the floor which made a huge thud on the wooden floor.

She got up and slowly eyed me, that's when I got up and run around the room. She tried to catch me but failed.

I immediately back hugged her so she won't hit me with the pillow she's holding.

"Yah this is so unfair! How can I hit u when I can't even reach you!" She said. I tickled her and she started laughing.

I miss this...

I miss us...

I spinned Naneul so she was facing me. I slowy inched my way towards Naneul's face, I kissed her forehead then her nose, the two sides of her cheeks....

I cupped my two hands around Naneul's face and slowly went to kiss her....

"Hey, Yoongi are you..." Jin opened the door without hesitation but begun to be lost in his words when he saw us.

"Uhmm I'll just.." He closed the foor shut while his voice getting soft until it fades.

I just chuckled at Naneul and she laughed back...

"Oh my god, He shouldn't have knocked first" I said to Naneul.

"Back to the topic" She replied. I just gave her a questionable look.

"You're late for work, you idiot" She added.

"No I'm not, I took a vacation" I said happily while awe can be sense in her face.

"Since when?" She asked.

"Last night" I said.

"Yeah right, maybe you'll just-" I cut her off.

"No. I'm gonna spend my time with you, you know, I was so busy with work that I don't get to spend time with you..." I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me.

– 3rd Person's POV –

Naneul cheeks begun to burn like wild fire and her face red as chili pepper.

"Ughh whatever..." She pushed Yoongi away and left him inside the room.

"What is this feeling? No, heart don't beat. It scares me" She said while she placed her hand on her chest, breathing heavily.

She went down stairs and was greeted by the Kims and her son who was eating breakfast...

– Naneul's POV –

It's already 1:00 in the afternoon and we were all sitting on a couch while talking and the kids were playing inside their rooms.

I heard a car parked outside the house...

"Ohh it must be 1:00 already..." Yoongi said and stood up from his seat which made us gave exchanging looks.

He opened the door and I saw Alex, our driver...

"Are we going home already.." I asked

"Nope" Yoongi replied.

"Ohh I forgot the time" Seulin said and went to grab something from our room.

"Wait what's-" I was cut off by Jin.

"And don't forget your purse" He handed me my purse.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" I yelled.

"What is actually happening?" I added.

"Eomma, you and appa will go on a vacation together. Don't worry about me, because Aunt Seulin and Uncle Jin will take care of me. Please enjoy your time, eomma" He hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

Yoongi dragged me outside and said we said our goodbyes, while I was still left wondering...

We got into the car and we took the back seat together...

"If you're asking, we are going on a vacation together" He said, he just like read my mind.

"And your clothes are already packed by the maids.. Don't worry, everything is planned" He added.

"Really? Since when?!" I was so excited. This was the first time he did this to me.

"Ahaha you're so cute. Since last night" He pinched my cheeks.

"Where are we going though?" I asked.

"On Jeju Island. Remember when you said that you have never been there? And you want to swim there? Well... That's what we are going to do..." He replied.

"진짜?!!" I said excitedly and he nodded.

"And we'll be exploring the whole Island, my baby" I was left in shock when he said the last two words..

"Hahaha 애교..." He laughed.

After a good 30 minute ride, we've arrived at the airport. We had our tickets and went off inside the plane.

I started to get dizzy so I decided to sleep it off, so I can't feel the pain in my head...

So this is hella short....
Imma update two chaps today:)
Have a happy-shitty day mah poTAEtos...

– probably the president of the poTAEto league