3⃣

I got off my car and rushed inside the building...

I got here 8:00 pm..

It was kinda traffic so it took me 3 hours. As I entered the building, I saw some of the employees were packing their stuff. While I pass them, they greeted me.

I went inside my office and I saw Stacey already in my office. I bombarded her with questions.

"What's wrong with our presentation? Is there something missing? Wrong? Bad?" I asked her a ton of questions.

"Woah.. Calm down, daddy.." She said in a low tone.

"What?" I still don't get.

"Pabo..." She chuckled and laughed a bit.

"There's nothing wrong with the presentation....I just missed you" She said while bitting my earlobe.

"WHAT?! MY FAMILY GOT MAD AT ME BECAUSE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WENT ON A OUTING" I slightly calmed down but her face just has a smirk plastered on it.

"Don't worry daddy...All your effort to get here was worth it"  She kissed me and I kissed her back.

My hand went down to her skirt, finding the zipper. She unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. Her skirt eventually slid down and she helped me to unbutton her shirt and she swiftly took of my shirt and thrown it somewhere to the ground. I pushed her on the couch and we had a hot make-out session...

( Wow...just..wow, Yoongi.....wow )
----------

I got up and fixed my bed hair, someone is calling on my cellphone. I groaned as I was too lazy to go all the way my desk.

"Stay here" Stacey said while snuggling onto my arm.

"But I have to answer that, baby girl" She let goes of my hand and stood up from the large couch and tied her hair in a ponytail way.

———– On the Phone –————
—————————————————

Me:
Hello? 

Seulin:

Hey are you still coming here?
Junghyeon is looking for you
up to this hour...

Me:
Uhmm Naneul might be-

Seulin:
Don't worry, Naneul is asleep
but Junghyeon isn't and besides...
Jin wants to see you...

Me:
Uhhmm what time is it
Anyway?

Seulin:
It's 11:00 pm and Jeonhyung is
looking for you but if you aren't
coming I'll just tell Junghyeon-

Me:
No! I'm coming!

Seulin:
Good. See you then...

——————————————————

————Phone call ended ————

"Leaving already?" Stacey asked.

"Yeah..I have to see my son and my old friend" She pouted and grabbed my arm.