5⃣

Okay, I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors in this chaps cuz I didn't re-read it :)
u can't blame me if I'm too lazy to re-read one thousand four hundred sixty words..
And being lazy...it runs in the poTAEto blood ya know?

OKAY SO ENOUGH WITH THIS SHITZZZ AND LET'S GET STARTED

After we had arrived another driver was waiting for us...

Yoongi really did arranged everything! I'm surprised!

When we were inside the car, he took a nap while I was admiring the gorgeous view from outside the window...

He intertwined our hands together while his eyes were shut close. I can't help but to feel all those butterflies in my stomach fluttering around, my heart racing and skipping every beat it makes...

I'm scared that I have this feeling, I'm scared that this feeling was all because of you. How hard I tried, I always love you. Please don't make me feel this way, I hate it...but I also love it...

I love it when you make me nervous around you and one thing is for sure...

I will never get sick of loving you, even if you'll leave me, I'll still be here...

I was back to reality when the driver called me...

I woke up Yoongi but obviously he was awake the whole time. When I got out of the car, I was in awe to everything I see.

He rented a house just a few steps afar from the beach and the house has a swimming pool and a patio...

"Well...Do you want to swim?" He asked me while there was a smile plastered on his face.

"Nahhh...I wanna sleep and besides, it's already 9:00 pm" I said.

"Okay then... Let's go to sleep" He said, he placed his hand on my lower back and guided me inside the house...

----------

"Ready?" He asked me while I was still inside the bathroom, changing my clothes.

"Just a sec.." I replied.

When got out I saw that his face was in awe.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Uhmm n-no j-just wear a jacket over that..." He said and we went inside his car.

He drove until I saw a tall ferris wheel and realized we were going to an amusement park...

"Woahhh..."

"C'mon let's go.." He said as he held my hand and we went to buy tickets.

"What do you wanna do first?" He asked.

"I WANNA RIDE THE COASTER!" I yelled infront of ear. He rubbed it like it could almost fall off.

"Ahhh do you really have to shout that onto my ear...aishhhh" I just laughed how cute he was.

– Yoongi's POV –

After we rode all the rides, we decided to rest and what better way to rest inside a ferris wheel?

When we got onto the top, the night was just perfect..

The only source of light wad the moon and stars. The cities shimmer along the blue and dark sky..

And Naneul was just so beautiful...

The moon's light revealed her beautiful and simple face while her eyes shimmer along with the stars and her lips were as pink as the pink rose...