1⃣3⃣

"Well, well, well" I heard a girl's voice.

I squinted my eyes adjusting to the light that was infront of me. Once I got a better view, you can't believe what I saw.

"Really?" I groaned in annoyance.

"Expected me?" She asked.

"No, not really"

"You're maybe wondering why I'm alive" She fliped her hair rolled her eyes at me.

"No, not really. Never expected a hoe, who should've died; kidnapped me cause she's still not over with the "Yoongi-defended-me-over-her-sick-ass-face" situation"

"Shut it, bitch" She glided her tonge inside her cheeks.

"Whatever. Just say your shit ass story before the cops gets here and locks your ass in jail" I chuckled as I knew she got irritated because of me.

– Flashback –
– Stacey's POV –

The other police was looking for details or what so ever, the other one was checking on with the victims and well this idiot cop, just stared at me.
They thought I was dead.

Once every cop was doing there business, I took a run for it. I called my boys and luckily they were waiting for me.

After I got to an abandoned warehouse, I treated my wounds.

"It's my turn, Naneul" I smirked as I planned a new way to torture Naneul...

– End of Flashback –
– Naneul's POV

"But what's your point in killing me?" I want to irritate her with my stupid questions.

"If I can't have Yoongi, nobody can"

"That's it?!" I laughed at her, I was a laughing lunatic.

"Shut up! And what are you talking about?!!" She yelled at me, pointing her gun infront of my face.

"Your plan sucks. I can't believe he'd fallen for this kind of woman! Over me! Hahahaha! This is just a joke! Can't believe he chose you!" I was laughing at my chair while my hands were tied up.

"I said stop it!!" She hit me with her gun on the right side of my forehead. I hissed in pain as I felt blood gushing out of the wound.

"Not so happy now, huh?" A smirk plastered on her face.

"Yahhh! Just kill me already! I know your just waiting for Yoongi to come and begged him for my release in exchange for his love!" I rocked my chair back and forth while screaming at her.

"Ohh good thing you're not an idiot"

"Yeah, not like you" She turned around to face me. My cheek were burning red when she slapped me.

"I said don't mess with me" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms above her chest.

"And about the rolling eye thing. Have you found any brain back there, sweetie?" I raised an eyebrow, she was gonna hit me with her gun but one of her men stopped her.

"Stop, ma'am. She needs to be alive if you want to have that Yoongi guy" He grabbed her hand and shook it off.

"Tch... Even your men are much more intelligent than you" I blurted out loud.