Cute Bad News

"Who's that?" I couldn't help but asked as the girl took her helmet off, exposing her gorgeous features.

Zayn looked over at her and his expression became somber. "Uh uh, Harry. You don't want to mess with her."

I smirked. "But what if I do?"

"Don't let her smile or her size fool you. Involve yourself with her and you'll be the one majorly fucked."

~*~

Harry Styles is the new gorgeous boy at Redmond Arts High School and he doesn't understand who he's involving himself with when he sets his eyes on Miss Ariana Grande.

"She may be cute, Styles, but she is bad news."

~*~

Not coming until the Summer, but I really wanted to post this idea, because everyone wants Ari to consistently be getting with bad boy Harry, but recently she's been so hot in her photo shoots, I just had to, lol. I might give an early update, but I make no promises. Please do give feedback on what you think about the idea.

Comment, vote, fan, and promote, because I'll be back soon to update for a good Hariana story.
Also one last thing haha.
So basically I just wanted to make a small (maybe big) change to the book. It's not too much but I'm making the school an arts school in LA so yeah. So I'm kinda "briefly editing" certain chapters with hints and stuff and poof! Done. So just remember they're at an arts school.