4. What Do You Want From Me?

I got the video on the side. I need to reedit this chapter because of wattpad and that pissed me off. Actually I'm even too pissed to do that. When it goes into first person, that's Ariana thinking I don't want to go back and italicize it all though. Also crying Ariana also in the media section.

4. What Do You Want From Me?

As I drove home I admit I wondered about the well being of Ariana's sister. I'm sure that she'll be fine. At least I can hope she's okay.

؜►؜

Ariana sat in the car of Liam Payne on the way back from the hospital. She was slowly calming down from her nerves that had been shaken by her anxiety. But Andy was going to be fine. As long as Ariana put the antibiotics into the food for the baby girl she'll eventually recover.

Ariana lifted her head as the car slowed and saw her house. She sighed and glanced at Liam who turned around. "I can stay again if you want. You know, to help with the baby," he said.

Ariana shook her head and smiled. "Thanks, Liam, but... she is after all supposed to be my sister," Ariana joked.

Liam chuckled. "Right." He trailed off and stopped her as she began to leave the car. "But it's really no bother. I know you could use the time to catch up on your studies and, you know, practice. Be a- a real teenager for a while."

Ariana stared at him with her lips parted. How did I get so lucky to come across a boy like Liam? He was better at this parenting thing than I'd ever be. He not only takes care of Andy, but he never stops trying to look after me.

Ariana blinked and looked down, pressing her lips together. I'll never deserve anyone like him. "Um. Thanks." She bit her lip and resisted the urge to cry. "Liam. But, uh... I gotta take responsibility sometime soon," she said softly. Andy was asleep in her car seat and Ariana opened the door, stepping out before she picked up the infant and then her book bag.

Liam sighed, knowing how Ariana was with the baby. Ariana seemed to have a special gift for pressuring herself about everything. As Ariana leveled the baby on her waist with Andy's head falling on her shoulder, Liam called out the car, "Just call me if you need anything."

Ariana looked up from the sleeping child and nodded gratefully at Liam. He smiled once more before driving off. Ariana stood there watching his car disappear and she eventually sighed, looking down at Andy. "Even I like him more than me."

Andy's hands waved around, but she remained sleeping. Ariana shook her head and made her way to the door of her lonely home. She reached into her jeans for her keys, grateful for her book bag being stably across her shoulder. She was already trying to juggle her child's life. She inserted the keys and pushed the door open. She released a breath of air and smiled. "Finally," she muttered. She stepped inside, listening to her heels clicking echo around the house. When her mother moved back to Florida she left her with a house all by herself. Ariana had been emancipated after they got back from a trip to France when she was nearly 17, not long after Andy's birth. Originally her mother wanted to look after the baby, but Ari insisted on caring for it, although it at first was a struggle.

Hell, it still was a struggle.

Ariana walked upstairs with her baby and bit her lip. She was incredibly excited for Frankie returning. She wasn't sure when he'd be there, hopefully later that day, but she hated being in the house alone. That usually wasn't often since Liam was good at hovering and covering; especially when Ariana was stressed or in need of some rest.

Maybe I should give her to Liam, she thought. She stepped into the little nursery she had for Andy and rest her inside of her crib, gently. For a moment she stared down at the baby and then closed her eyes.