9. Good to Know

Um. Yeah. Hi. I'm back. Lol. Ily. Pls don't hate me. HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. Enjoy.

9. Good to Know

Ariana was a tearful mess in Liam's arms as he carried her upstairs and laid her down on her bed. She rolled over, not wanting him to see her, so he put his hand on her shoulder while she covered her face with a hand.

"Ariana...?" Liam wanted to ask that question, but she seemed so unstable right then. He wasn't sure it was the appropriate time to bring it up.

She ignored him, whispering to herself. "Why did he have to come back?" she asked out loud to no one in particular. "Why-Why did he...?" Why did he have to make me hate him? she finished in her mind. "Oh my god."

Liam turned over her light body and then held her tightly against him a hug. She only shook harder in sobs, grabbing onto him. "Shh..." He rubbed her back comfortingly and she gripped onto his shirt.

"How did he even know about Andy?" she demanded.

"I don't know, I don't know," he murmured into her hair, still thinking.

If you would just put two and two together you would get it.

Liam was hesitant to ask Ari about it, but he said, "Ari..." He pulled back to look into her eyes that she wiped at aggressively. "Is Andy...?"

Ariana stared at Liam for the briefest moment before answering obviously. "No, no. She isn't. She's my sister, I already told you. I-I wouldn't keep that from you." Ariana said it with such confidence that Liam was feeling convinced yet there was something inside of him that was raising red flags.

She decided to lighten the mood and joke. She laughed. "I'm sure you'd be able to tell if she was Sean's."

Liam forced a bit of a laugh and then said, "Unless... it was someone else's."

Ariana stopped laughing and became scared that maybe he knew, but he couldn't possibly. She shook her head. "You would know," she lied. "I-I would've told you."

Liam bit his lip. He didn't know what to say, but he did know that he was struggling to believe her.

She could see that, so she childishly let go of him. "Oh my god. Are you seriously trying to let Sean manipulate you?" She glared at him. "He's delusional and if you fall for it then you are just as bad as him. I can't believe you're actually sitting here and trying to-to persecute me!"

Liam shook his head. "That is not what I am doing and you know that," he argued as she got off the bed.

"I'm going out, Liam, I-I need some air," she said in a blank tone. Liam sighed in defeat as she slammed the door shut behind her but the thought was still there. He had an idea of who else the father could be if she were the actual mother, but he didn't think it was possible.