7 - Moving In

Chapter 7 - Moving In

The very next morning, before the sun rose, Luca was banging on our front door. I groaned loudly, mumbling something that was even incoherent to me. Quentin laughed gently, and climbed out of bed pulling on a pair of sweat pants to go open the door. I in turn curled back up in the covers, welcoming back sleep.

When I woke again, the sun was shining into the room, and the alarm clock on Quentin's nightstand was saying it was 11 am. I yawned and stretched across the whole bed before getting up and pulling on a pair of ripped light wash skinny jeans and a maroon cropped hoodie. lastly, I threw my hair up into a messy bun and brushed my teeth. 

Luca and Quentin were downstairs in the office, sitting at the desk hovered over a laptop. I wrapped my arms around Quentin's neck from behind and planted a kiss on his cheek. His leaned back into my embrace, taking in my scent.

"Morning babe" I greeted, my voice still a little husky.

"Morning" Quentin replied kissing my cheek.

"You guys are disgusting" Luca whined mock glaring at us.

"Just you wait" Quentin sassed.

"Yeah I'll never be that whipped bro" Luca shot back.

"Like I said, just you wait" Quentin repeated with a smirk.

I continued to cuddle with Quentin for a bit before going to make us all some lunch while they continued to discuss details about Quentin and I's move back out into the world. I was really liking it here, but as they say, good things never last. It shouldn't be to bad because Quentin will be there, the hardest part will be trying to act like a clueless human in a majority wolf school.

I finished making lunch, bacon and tomato sandwiches before calling the guys into the kitchen to eat. They were still deep in a conversation, which I didn't even bother listening to as I ate.

After eating, Luca left leaving us to pack up the stuff that we wanted to take. He said we would be there for quite a while so take lots of clothes and memorable items, and that the house was already furnished.

The pack was very rich seeing as the white wolves had been vary wealthy before going into hiding, now that they don't spend anything, there was a lot of it in reserve for things like this. So, the whole afternoon consisted of me and Quentin packing things into boxes getting ready to move back into the world. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Luca had given us access to his garage to pick any car we liked other than his light blue Lamborghini Adventador. Together, Quentin and I chose a very sexy red camaro. We had loaded everything into the truck and back seat before setting out to this town behind Luca and his blue Lamborghini. We all had masked our scents, and Quentin and I had been given orders to return to Bianco City every Sunday to report.

 We all had masked our scents, and Quentin and I had been given orders to return to Bianco City every Sunday to report

We were currently driving through the streets of our new town, which was actually quite close to our hideout. I watched out the window as Luca pulled over to the curb and gestured for us to pull into the driveway of our new house. It was actually unbelievable. It has two stories, a little on the larger side with beige siding and an adorable lawn.

The inside blew me away, The floor were all a dark hardwood where as the walls were a soft creme color. The furniture was also either creme or dark wood. There were paintings hung all over the walls adding a homey feel to the house. I already loved it even before we seen the master bedroom which had a walk in closet and a huge en-suite as well as a balcony overlooking the back yard. The back yard wasn't huge, but I could see myself there reading in the grass or play fighting with Quentin. 

Quentin and I spent the evening unpacking our stuff, what little of it there was, before I made dinner

Quentin and I spent the evening unpacking our stuff, what little of it there was, before I made dinner. Luca had left not long after we had arrived to avoid a run in with his mate, but I could see the pain in his eyes when he told us why he had to leave early. I felt sorry for him, because he was in so much pain, but I knew that it was very rare for white wolves to be mates with other white wolves which meant most were mate less. 

I was lucky that I had been rejected and found a second chance mate not to mention a mate as amazing as Quentin. I honestly  couldn't think of anyone better. My mind slowly drifted back to my old pack, and then to Blaine. I couldn't help but wonder what he was doing right now and if he even cared that I was gone. Probably not.

I felt Quentin shift his position behind me and pull me back into his chest. I let out a sigh as his warmth engulfed me with his amazing scent. He mumbled something that didn't make sense before he went quiet and a soft snore left his mouth. I smiled to myself and slowly felt myself drift to sleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I woke to Quentin gently sweeping the hair away from my face. I smiled and leaned over giving him a peck on the cheek before getting out of bed and stretching. My shirt rode up slightly, drawing in Quentin's eyes immediately. I blushed and tugged it back down.

"What time is it?" I asked yawning.

"Seven, and time for you to start getting ready for school" Quentin replied rolling out of bed.

I groaned loudly and moped into the bathroom turning on the shower. I took a quick shower before wrapping a towel around myself and blow drying my hair, which left it straight as a board. I threw it up into a ponytail, pulling a few strands down around my face before calling it good. 

I crept out into our room making sure that Quentin wasn't there before going into the closet to get dressed. I chose a pair of light ripped skinny jeans, a maroon hoodie with two white stripes on each of the sleeves. I pulled on a pair of grey and maroon nike runners and applied a little bit of mascara to top it off.

I sprayed on some  masking spray before following the smell of bacon downstairs where Quentin had made bacon and tomato sandwiches. We ate quickly, and then he went upstairs to change whole I just sat on the couch watching an some morning show. Quentin came downstairs,and we grabbed our phones and bags that we had prepared yesterday.

"You put on masking spray right?" I checked.

"Shit, I knew I was forgetting something" Quentin swore before running back upstairs. 

He came down a few seconds later and we locked the door on our way out.