one shot #1

basic stuff
(f/n) - first name
(l/n) - last name
(y/n) - your name (which is basically your first name, i'll use that more often)
(h/c) - hair color
(e/c) - eye color
(f/h/s) - favorite hair style (i don't even know if that's a thing in fan fiction)

Requested by @syroses (sorry if it doesn't doesn't go the way you planned ;-;. I'll probably end up making a part 2 because wai not xD)

Yes you're an adult, not a teen, that'd be weird. Y'know cause he's an adult..?

Mature words.

Sorry for any typos, my hyperhidrosis makes my hand slippery due to the sweat and so i can't type right. (look up hyperhidrosis if you don't know what it is. it's basically excessive sweating)
___________________________

2nd person P.O.V

It was getting pretty dark already, but you wanted something to eat.

"Well.. I guess I could still get food.." you say.

You put on a black hoodie, some denim jeans, and some black shoes. You put your hair in a (f/h/s).

You tried to avoid contact with people as best you can. It was hard keeping eye contact with them, not to mention you were bad at having conversations so there was like... a long silence between who you were talking to.

You were halfway there to your destination, when you heard something that caught your attention.

It was like a shrill squeaking sound. But you knew what it was, a bunny of course, you love bunnies.

You followed the sound, you weren't going to pass the chance of not having a pet bunny!

It led to a dark alleyway, but the moonlight shone through, making it a little easier to see.

You were regretting following the noise. You wanted to go back, you were hungry too. Very now.

But you know what? Fuck it.

Dabi's P.O.V

I could hear footsteps coming my way. I don't really care, I could just burn em to bits.

I was sitting on the ground petting the bunny softly. I then hear the footsteps stop. And I see a figure maybe 5 to 10 feet away from me.

"U-Uh... hey..?" it says, sounding like a.. lady.

I stayed in silence.

She came closer and looked at me sitting on the floor my back pressed against the alley wall.

She moved her eyes towards the bunny, her (e/c) orbs gleaming when she saw it.

I stood up towering over her, and she seemed to kinda flinch and step back a little. She's.... short.

By then she had her hand hiding in the sleeves of her hoodie, holding them tight it looks like. Not to mention the hoodie was.. large for her. It kinda looked cute.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

He stood up, not saying a thing. Approaching me. I think he's a villain.. he looks like one..

I wanted to run at this point, I had no quirk to protect myself with, I'm one of those normal ladies. But, I can stand up for myself. Buuuut!! I wasn't really trained on how to go against a villain. So.. I don't really know what to do.

But.. he hasn't hurt the bunny yet.. Wouldn't villains be that mean..? I don't mean to come out rude but I never thought villains would have a heart for such.

I looked back up at him and now I noticed his features. He had black spiky hair.. Teal eyes.. But his striking features are the large patches of his skin that are purpleish and wrinkled. They seem to be stitched on to his skin. Rows of stitches extend from the corners of his mouth to above his ears, giving him somewhat of a permanent grin. He has several silver helix piercings in both ears and a silver triple nostril piercing.  (source: http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Dabi)

"H-Hi.." I greet him twice.

"...Hey." He responds.

Dabi's  P.O.V

"Dabi" I say.

"(Y/N)"

There was a long silence, kinda awkward, but then she walked over to where the bunny was.

"It's so cute..!" she exclaims.

I just.. smiled. I mean I've always had this grin but.. I smiled. It was just so cute..

"Keep him, I just found it here on my own"

"Really? You don't want him?"

"Nah."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Okay, thanks..!" I say with a small grin.

"Uh.. c-can I hug you?" I shyly say with the bunny in my arms.

"Huh? For what"

"Just a thanks"

"..."

I put the bunny down for a bit and hug him either way. His arms just stay by his side. But suddenly I feel him hug me back.

I didn't know a shy girl like me was brave enough to do that. I think I grew the woman balls.

I suddenly felt lips on my cheek. I look at him, with a shocked expression. I stepped back, with a pink hue on my cheeks, surprised at the action.

"We just met!" I say, emphasizing the words 'just' and 'met'.

"I know, you just too cute." he says, rubbing the back of his neck, looking to the right as if avoiding eye contact with me. And it seems as if he was.. blushing.

"Aw, you're cute" I say covering my face, hiding my blush.

After a few seconds of calming my blush down i say, "When will I get to see you again?"

"You'll probably see me everywhere" he says with a wink.

"...Well then until then you're mine."

Dabi looks at me with a shocked look. Realizing what I said.. I covered my face and taking a few steps back.. blush all over my face. And how hypocritical that was. And, not to mention how fast I made this situation escalate..

"Oh my gosh- I- Uh- I-.."

"Well I guess I'm yours then"

2nd person P.O.V

You walk over to him, your blush calming down as you took about 6-10 steps.

You look up at his face, locking your (e/c) eyes on his teal eyes.

You chuckle and forget about all your hunger. Well, you'll be hungry in the morning but-

You both touch foreheads, Dabi kind of leaning down due to your shortness.

And as if on cue, the moonlight shone as bright as it could on both of you.