one shot #6

hey, hi, what's up.

so, yeahhhh i haven't posted in forever even though said i was. hahaaaa. well, look where we are now >:3

anyway, hey, tik tok. there's this soulmate thing going on, and i was kinda daydreaming about soulmates so here is this!!!!!!!!! & i was thinking about doing the hanahaki au that was requested a while back but t h i s

also, i kinda sorta maybe most definitely believe in the "dabi is a todoroki" and "touya is dabi" thing so like it's kinda gonna have some mentions of that hhaahaah.

one more thing: i... am.... NOT CAUGHT UP ON BNHA MANGA EVEN THO I REALLY WISH I WAS SO ITS KINDA HARD TO WRITE STORIES WHEN I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND IF MY INFO IS CORREct s O R RY. (btw i've only HEARD that dabi is a todoroki & i've never seen actual proof so i'm just all over the place tbh but it's winter break & i should start reading it but i feel like catching up on haikyuu manga since the anime is literally around the corner but i also just wanna read bnha manga so that i can write more stories omg i'm gonna cri)

UHHHH ANOTHER THING: you start out as a teen but then yknow get OLDER since DABI LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A SPICY M A N YKNOWWWW.

okay finally, when we're talking about touya, i will still put "dabi said" because it's how we know him as. if you don't understand just keep reading & hope you do cuz it's not that complicated lololol

now go snuggle in a blanket >:((((

[dabi x reader: soulmate au]

-

Soulmates. A very, very complicated subject.

"(Y/N)! Your fifteenth birthday is literally tomorrow!" one of your closest friends exclaimed.

"Yeah," you replied, "no biggie."

"(Y/N)!" they gasped, "Don't you know what that means?"

"Um... presents!"

"Yeah but there's a very very special present," they said mischievously.

You started to think to yourself. Was it something anime related? Ha! Too easy to guess.

"If you're thinking about anime, that's not it," they said with a monotone voice and one eyebrow raised, hands on their waist.

Suddenly, you remembered.

Your soulmates name.

You looked down at your wrist, then back at your friend, who had a goofy grin on their face.

That day, you couldn't sleep at night. You wanted to stay up and see who's name was going to come up on your wrist.  But eventually, sleep won, and something was forming on your wrist.

Soulmates. The missing puzzle piece.

You eventually woke up. You didn't care to check what time it was or try to remember what you dreamt about.

The first thing you did was check your wrist.

Touya.

Touya...?

Touya!

You weren't disappointed that you literally had no idea who this Touya guy was. No, instead, you were excited.

You jumped out of bed and squealed, making little hops and performing little dances.

You grabbed your friend to call them and tell them about "Touya".