Chapter 1

I picked it off the ground as it flew to my feet.I held the gun in my hands. I felt the cold of the metal in the palm of my hand.

The intricate designs of the gun were mesmerizing. I looked to my right at my sisters. They were both stuck in their own battles, as was I.

The demon smacked the gun out of Wynonna's hands and I took it. I've never held a gun before.

I could feel the power of it sinking into my veins, lighting me up like an electrical outlet, leaving me wired and full of energy.

This one was special and it was making me strong.

The demon stalked towards me laughing. "What you gonna do with that girl?" he said cockily. I held it in front of me and pointed the barrel at his chest.

"You ain't the heir little girl, your nothing" he said laughing and swatting me aside. "Wyllow run!" Wynonna yelled looking at me frantically as she fended off her monster.

I looked the demon in the eye as he laughed at me. "I'm not running anymore" I say and pull the trigger.

The shot flew and struck him in the head. He looked at me with pure fear and malice in his blood red eyes as he burned.

Hell fire shot out from the ground and dragged him back to hell. My sisters looked at me shocked.

And that's when the fire spread from the ground to my arm. The weapon acting as a conduit, burning me, setting my body ablaze.

An arm reached out from the ground and the demon came back and yanked me down with him, to the abyss below.

I heard the screams of my sister's as I embraced the everlasting blackness of death.

And that's when I woke up screaming.