Chapter 2

Damn what was that about? I've been having these really weird dreams lately. The worst part is that they seem so real.

I put my fingers through my hair, feeling the horrible tangles that i'm going to have to brush out in the morning.

I heard a knock on the door. It opened and Waverly was standing there in her night gown. "You ok sis?" she asked walking into the room.

I nodded "Yeah i'm good just a bad dream" I said waving off her worries. "Do you wanna talk about it Wyll? she asked.

"No really wave i'm good I just gotta shake it off" I told her.

She nodded "Ok get back to sleep you have school tomorrow and I have a shift at shorty's so I can't drive you late, and you know Gus would kill you if you made her get up that early and drive you" she said to me.

"Ok" I said laying back down on my pillow. She pulled the blankets up on me and walked to the door "You want me to leave it open?" she said motioning to the door.

"Nah i'm good" I told her. She nodded and closed the door. I closed my eyes and waited as sleep started to over take me again.

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning to Waverly shaking me. "Get up we gotta go" she said smiling all perky.

"Nooooo" I moaned pulling the blankets over my head and turning back over. I heard her sigh "Nice try" she said and I could hear the smirk in her voice as she tore the blankets off of me.

I felt the chill of the room hit my legs and I stiffened. I hissed as she grabbed my feet and pulled me.

I plopped onto the floor and glared at her as she picked out clothes from my drawer. "You know you are the most annoying morning person on the planet?" I told her annoyed.

She laughed "And you are the most unfriendly person in the morning" she said as she laid and outfit on my bed.

I groaned and pulled myself off the ground and held out the shirt she picked for me. I raised an eyebrow "Pink really? What are the cheerleading tryouts today?" I said sarcastically.

"No but you need to stop wearing black all the time" she said and picked out another one, a dark purple top.

"Much better" I said pulling my bra on and slipping the top over it. "I'll get your breakfast ready but be quiet Gus is still sleeping" she said as she walked out of the room.

I buttoned up my black jeans and pulled on my socks. I walked on tiptoes to the bathroom and washed and brushed my teeth.

I put on my makeup. I put on eyeliner and a shimmery black eyeshadow, it really makes my brown eyes pop. I smeared some cherry red lip gloss on.

I put a brush through my tangled brown hair. I went back into my room and threw all my stuff back into my Vera Bradley backpack that Waverly got me for christmas.

I put on my black choker and my silver charm bracelet. I slipped on my favorite ring with the sapphire stone in it.

I slipped my feet into my knee length leather boots. I walked quietly down the stairs where the kitchen was.

I could smell the fresh coffee even from my room and I followed the scent into the kitchen like a junkie looking for it's next fix.

I sat down at my usual seat at the kitchen table and picked up the coffee mug with my name on it. As a kid me, Waverly, and Wynonna used to fight over who gets each cup.

So Uncle Curtis ordered special cups of every type with our names on it. I blew on the hot cup and took a sip. Coffee very black with a teaspoon of honey, my favorite.