DREAMS

(HI MY BELOVED ARMY!!!! I'M REALLY EXCITED TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY VERY FIRST WORK ON WRITING FIELD. I WILL TRY TO MAKE THIS AS ENTERTAINING AS POSSIBLE...

THIS IS ABOUT OUR LEADER KIM NAMJOON X READER. IT WILL CONTAIN SOME HARSH CONTAINS BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. SARANGHAE, ARMY <3)

Y/N P.O.V

"Hi. I'm Y/N,17years old girl. I came from a small town of KOREA. I got admission in college this year and I want to work for you as a part-timer."

"You can come to work from today" said the grumpy middle aged woman. She was kinda rude but I was happy a bit.

Then I headed towards my new college. At last! My DREAM of studying in Seoul is about to come true. I finished my admission regarding works and entered my new classroom with a beat skipping heart. I saw New faces all around. I felt a bit uneasy. Boys and girls started to look at me creepily. Judgmental minds all over. Soon the teacher came.

"Good morning, students!" said the teacher. Everybody greeted the teacher back.

"Who's the new student? LEE SU Y/N?"

"It's me teacher" I replied.

"Everyone try to cooperate with her, help her with the new things"

But the students never paid attention to the teacher. There was a girl named JENNIE. She came to me. "What's your name?" We started our conversation. She is a good soul. We ate together, spent time together. After classes, I came back home. My grandfather made a home in Seoul for his family. I live in that house.

After freshen up, I ate quickly and left for my work as it was my first day.

The owner was rude but the workers there were very kind and supportive. I made a friend in my first day. Her name's Maria.

"What you do besides job?" we asked each other. Maria also came from her hometown looking for a job. We were working and talking. Soon the group with huge number of people came to our shop. I went to take their food order. I saw 2 middle aged man with 6 young boys. One was covering his face completely.

" What would you like to order?"  I asked.
" Grilled chicken sandwich with extra cheese" he said in a deep voice.
I indicated the covered face man " What about you , sir?"
The old man stood up and hit the table. " HEY! DO YOUR OWN WORK. LEAVE"

I immediately left from there. I couldn't figure out why he was covering himself. Strange.

It was 10pm when I left work for home. Me and Maria started together. Soon she went to different route.

Road was empty. I could hear sounds. I heard voices. I saw those men again. They got into a big car but they left the face covered man in the street. I remembered  some work so I didn't go near him. Actually I was afraid because of his appearance.

Coming back home, lying on my bed, I tried to feel my new life. Moving on to SEOUL alone, college, part time job. Everything was just perfect that time. But these perfection was the thing I was upset for.....

These universe never deserved anything perfect......

Hey GUYS! I HOPE YOU QUITE LIKE THIS FIRST CHAPTER. ACTUALLY THERE ARE MORE SO PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT AND VOTE FOR ME <3

SARANGHAE, ARMY <3