HIS DELICACY

Anne POV

I've been trying to ignore him but it's just getting harder for me. 

But I'm trying my level best to keep myself in limits.

Limits of nothing I know

Limits of verge of my soul.

I don't feel like doing anything these days but I really want to start afresh.

He is just a person in trouble who is my responsibility as long as everything's fixed.

I should go to my work place.

Anne got ready in her uniform with a hope of new beginning of a new chapter maybe.

In the police station , they did paper works like maps and plans ahead to find Y/N.

Anne Jimin in one side and Jin on another.

She was avoiding him for awhile now but God knows why the boy was getting restless by this.

He was staring at her for some eye contacts to search his sanity deep inside of her through her eyes.

After she promised that she will be there for him.

Whole day passed.

Jimin and Jin were working but SOMEONE was staring from the corner of the door.

Looking at Jin, Anne's eyes filled with tears in both satisfaction and dissatisfaction.

She was watching him peacefully that was her satisfaction.

But the way she was behaving he might be hurt. This fear was the reason behind her dissatisfaction and pain.

But she was trying her level best to control herself as she didn't intend to snatch someone's love. Someone's life probably.

Wipping tears off her eyes, she again got back to her work. That was all her failed attempts.

"So Jimin, I was saying......

Suddenly a sound of something hitting the ground hard reached Anne's ears and shaked her soul.

What was it.

Really God was really putting Anne through severe tests.

" Jin.. open your eyes. Jin....

What happened..."

Anne questioned Jimin with her tearful eyes.

"He was talking and suddenly collapsed. What should I do now. I have a meeting with the chief now so I can't.....

Jimin couldn't finish his line.

He saw a powerful police officer who knew her duty really well.

Anne picked up Jin and his whole body was leaned on her shoulders.

This must be the power of her love for him.

" I'm taking him to ST. MANFORDS' .
Be there when you're free."

Anne took Jin to car and started driving car on her own.

Looking at JIN'S critical situation, she was not hurt at all because there were zero feelings running in her body.

She quickly drove to the hospital with her shivery hands as she never expected this kind of situation will occur.

Her hands on the steering wheel

Eyes in the front

Mind numb in sudden actions.

Soon they reached the hospital.