DEAR BROTHER

Namjoon rushed getting a text from a person...

Namjoon reached the same place.

MR.X'S Mansion.

Namjoon lowered the hoodie and entered the house carefully so that nobody sees him or recognizes him.

He stepped into the house, remembering memories of his once sweet life.

"Come here, Namjoon. Sit"

Namjoon turned and saw him waiting for him. It was Mr.X who called him.

"Why did you call me?

"Does a brother needs to call his brother only when it's needed?" Mr.X said with grief and guilt.

.......

"Please say what you called me for. I don't have all day, I have places to be"

"So my younger brother is finally a true gangster now, who does nothing without some return."

Namjoon sat down so that his brother would address what he called him for.

"Now that you've kidnapped her, just dump her somewhere far." Mr.X said with no hesitation.

Namjoon stared at his brother for a while.

"Police is searching for you and can find you any moment. Noone can touch you while I'm alive.

So listen to me carefully.
Kill Y/N..." Mr.X was completely in sense.

"ENOUGH!  SHE CAN'T BE PUNISHED FOR MY MISTAKE, HIS MISTAKE! "

"SHE HAS TO PAY! YOU'RE NOT AT ANY FAULT YOU UNDERSTAND! YOU HAVE TO KILL HER! "

"NO. I WILL NEVER DO THAT. I'D RATHER KILL MYSELF IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT!"

"I PROMISED MY MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS DYING. I WILL TAKE CARE OF MY BROTHERS! DON'T BE LIKE THAT"

"That doesn't matter to me. That's your headache. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A PROMISE YOU CAN'T FULFILL!"

"Really, JOONIE! INCASE IF YOU FORGOT, SHE WAS YOUR MOTHER TOO! SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!  You don't care about your late mother!"

"I DID BEFORE. NOT ANYMORE" Namjoon turned his face to the other side.

HOSEOK remained silent for sometime.

You should not try to kill someone for other's sake. Will she be happy to see you killing people around!"

"I will never let any problem happen to you because of that girl."

"Quit worrying about me. Things are not the same anymore. Family, business, brotherhood nothing!"

Namjoon faced towards the door.

"Her Boyfriend is also with the police searching for her. So don't fall weak for her..."

A cold wind went through Namjoon's spin. He faced his brother.

"He's trying his level hard to find Y/N...."

"Who's he?"

"KIM SEOKJIN.."

Namjoon went blank kept staring at the ground.

"Don't be a prey like him, who destroyed his life for his bullshit love" Mr.X was definitely mentioning a third person.

Namjoon didn't let his brother see the broken side of him.

"I'm not him." said Namjoon in bold voice.

Namjoon quickly left the place.

He started wondering who was Jin, why he never saw Jin with Y/N.