BRUISES

"You Litte..!" He was about to slap me...
"Not here! Take her with you. Do whatever you want to do with her" the boss smirked.
" Yes boss" saying that Namjoon lifted me and placed me in his shoulder. I was hanging on his shoulders. I was beating his back, I was screaming to let me go. But it barely affected him....
" What will he do to me?" I cried in my mind. Tears were my only company that time.
Soon he put me on a vehicle. It was a truck. He put me on the loading zone.
He started driving.
The night was very frightening for sleeping. Soon I saw a light sunlight coming towards me. That thin ray of light built trust within me and I prayed to Lord with tears in my eyes ," PLEASE LORD. SAVE ME. SAVE ME"
Soon I fell asleep but the car was still running. When I got up, I felt it's night again. Truck was still running.
"Where is He taking me" I wanted to know....
Truck stopped suddenly. Opening the truck, I saw the man again. NAMJOON. He lifted me in his shoulders again. I only smelled smoke and alcohol from him. I was feeling suffocated . "Mmm" I made a sound.
He did open the tape from my mouth.
"You disrespected my boss. You don't deserve to be treated so good." He threw me on the ground and I hit the ground hard.
He grabbed me by my long hair. He pulled me through ground. It caused pulling marks, scratches on my back and started to bleed. I saw a blood trail was created from me being dragged with my own eyes.
"That hurts a lot, please stop, please" I mumbled under my breath.
Maybe he enjoyed that and it gave him more motivation. He dragged me in most inhumane way possible and I bumped my head against a brick or something.

The pain was too much for me to bear. I cried out loud. Seeing me suffering miserably, he smirked, reflecting thr beast inside him.
We went deeper and deeper through a staircase and he never stopped dragging  or let me prevent the friction between my blooded back and the floor. Soon he stopped. There was another staircase which would lead us  deeper. The place seemed to be out of the world.
He let go of my hair. I was half unconscious, barely able to see the surroundings.
He flipped me. My white t shirt was covered with blood. He then lifted me bridal style. I was close to his mouth. His smell was ruining my whole breathing system.

He took me to the deepest basement. There were several adjacent rooms. The place looked like prison. He put me in one of those rooms. I didn't even had the strength to breath. I was just mixed with the ground.

" From now on, this is your home sweet home. Now your billionaire father will pay us heavy."
"N...nnnn..." I tried to say something.
He just kicked me hard. My lips started bleeding badly. I became unconscious again.... but I saw him leaving me alone and putting a lock on the door as if I were some criminal!

He covered himself fully..
He became unrecognizable.......

I was not a human anymore back there. I was rather a mare animal grasping for air to survive.
And wondering how brutal can my death be....

( Guys, I hope you're enjoying. It's just a different type of writing. Please don't take this seriously. Please let me know about how you feel about this. Comment below..Sarang 💝)