FIRST STEP TOWARDS YOU

NEW CHARACTERS :

1. SENIOR NEWS REPORTER ( MIN YOONGI)

2. POLICE OFFICER ( PARK JIMIN)

JIN POV

Tomorrow is the day i will begin a new journey. Maybe i will lost my way while searching for you but i have to make a path by myself even if I'm lost.
Hope you're doing fine.

NEXT MORNING :

JIN went to the police station sharp at 9 in the morning. He saw officer ANNE was preparing her team for the mission.

"You're just in time. Perfect. We are just setting up to go. Just 2 minutes..."

ANNE continued.
"Oh Mr. Kim, another finnest officer from our branch. He will be joining us any moment."

JIN was not listening to ANNE carefully cause only one thing was going on in his head. HOW TO FIND HER.

"Mr. Kim, meet MR. Park Jimin. Our one of the most capable officer."

"Hello Mr. Kim."

" Hello, officer. So now can we start?"

"Yes sir why not. First of all we need a map from Y/N's home to her work place and also college then...."

"Sir i already made the map of the places she used to go on a daily basis"

"Oh let me see. I must say you're very fast. Impressive."

"Why won't he? After all he's an ARMY officer."

"Oh! No surprise then. His presence will affect our investigation positively."

Soon they started moving according to the map. They went at her work place then home.

They went to her college as well. But they got interrupted by the college authority saying the investigation might affect students.

After the day, they found no clue. Nothing at all.

"I THINK WE need to think more firmly. We need to go to the deep." - Inspector JIMIN.

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Kim"
JIN noded and left with disappointment.

He was not ready to give up. He continued his own investigation.

He searched and searched but all in vain.

A man was passing through the road.

"Hey mister. Excuse me, can we talk for a while???..."

JIN saw a man coming towards him. His skin was as pale as white. He was looking simple but his eyes were indicating fire and flame. Deep inside his soul, there must be a fire. It has to be!!

" Hi, I'm MIN YOONGI. Senior reporter from DAILY NEWS TODAY. I'm currently reporting and covering Y/N kidnap case. Did you find any clue?"

"Actually no, mister."

"Don't loose hope. I'm sure you'll find something."

JIN and YOONGI talked for a while.

Jin was clueless about Y/N and now he's blank about he will do.

Maybe something good will come- this was his only mind set.
......

( ANNEYO chingus. Please vote if you like this one. Thanks for your patience. ❤❤)