PRISONER

Back then,I was a prisoner for innocence. I lost my strength but didn't loose my hope. I wanted to go out of there and return to my eomma at any cost.
"SOMEONE HELP! I'M LOCKED UP HERE! HELP! JEBAL....." I wanted to scream but only a little sound came out of my mouth.
I soon realized that  the place was so deep that my voice could never go out of that place.
I gave up. I couldn't scream. I didn't have the strength. I cried.
"EOMMA.... WHERE ARE YOU. SAVE ME FROM THIS BEAST" I cried and cried.
NAMJOON heard me trying to scream for help. He came closer, grabbed my hair.
" Your so called billionaire father got no interest whether you live or die! That fu***ing bustard!" he pushed me letting go of my hair.
I had no idea who's the billionaire and whose father he keeps mentioning. My father was an English professor.
" who... billi..o.naire....m-y..

He didn't let me finish. He had a rod stick in his hand. He hit on my face with that first. Then he continuously hit my legs.

"Jebal....." the more I suffered the more he abused me. At one point, he tried to hit on my womanhood. But he suddenly stopped. He threw the rod away. He watched  me suffering to breath. Maybe it was giving him peace. I pitied myself and wanted to cry out loud but no sound came out of my mouth. Just tears rolled down my cheeks. 

He stared at me for a while....
I was losing my consciousness. I silently prayed for my death.

Many days passed here, in this room. I have started to look a lot like a wild animal without any food.  He just gave me water to survive.. I couldn't move from my spot. He flips me holding my red stained t shirt. There was a half broken bed and a window that was blocked with wood pieces. He kept me tied by a chain with the half broken bed. He used to drag me from bed harshly. I wanted him to let loose me and fell on ground hard. I wanted to die. I didn't want to live....

My whole body contained blood clots especially my leg, covered with bruises and blood stains.....

He used to beat me very bad, like a beast who didn't have a heart. I even held his legs to have mercy on me yet he tortured me bitterly.

My hair was maybe his favourite thing to play with. There's no day when he didn't pull my hair.
The hair I adored all my life was just a thing to despise for me.

Something unusual happened. Even though there was no way I could get any idea about time but I realised that some days have passed and  He didn't come. I didn't even have water. I was getting breathless......

I was on the verge of death.
I heard the door unlocking.
He came back at night.
.....
..........
He started coming closer to me. I always feared when he came close.......
.....