INCOMPLETE

Body felt more comfortable even without oxygen. As if it decided to relay on that stupid yet tempting kiss.

Those breathless moments just got longer and longer  still felt so short.

Collision of two soft lips and two lives  had the capability of healing any deadly pain of this dark universe.

JIN hugged ANNE'S waist tightly like a baby and he just fell asleep in that position.

Just like a baby sleeping in it's mother's lap.

ANNE just waved her fingers through his hair to make the most peaceful place for him in her lap.

She loved his hair from the very beginning so much that she could not but touch his hair all night. Life would had been so beautiful if this was forever.

But no matter how beautiful a flower is, it never lasted forever. It dies leaving it's beauty behind.

A glass is always made to break.

A paper is always made to burn.

Night was passing but with the desire not to be complete.

At a moment, beautiful ray of sunshine dropped on their bodies and made it glow more.

She woke up with a smile of peace on lips thinking that he will wake up in her arms, finding the warmth he was missing all this time.

ANNE walked to washroom to see her face.

Much more glowing complexion.

His touch was not only precious but effective also.

Suddenly she heard some sounds...

"Maybe he's up..." ANNE blushed as a she saw a flashback of last night on her mind.

Waking up in an unfamiliar place, he got baffled about last night and it's incident.

As he opened his eyes, they met with ANNE'S...

"I was here last night? I've been here for the night?" Jin asked in his just awaken raspy deep voice.

"You don't remember anything?" ANNE asked to get rid of her curiosity.

That's when JIN'S mind stood still like it was getting hit by a ocean wave...

JIN POV

WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT

I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER ANYTHING. IT HURTS WHEN I TRY TO RECALL.

BUT I CAN'T EVEN ASK HER AS IT'S AWKWARD.

DID SOMETHING HAPPENED WHICH SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!

SHE MUST TELL ME IF THERE'S ANYTHING LIKE THAT

SITUATION IS GETTING REALLY STRANGE...

ANNE POV

WHY ISN'T HE SAYING SOMETHING...

DOES HE EVEN REMEMBER OUR KISS..

IS HE WAITING FOR ME TO TELL ABOUT LAST NIGHT.

WHY IS HE LIKE THIS. OR MAYBE GOD DOESN'T WANT HIM TO REMEMBER...

THIS IS DESTINY I GUESS...

IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

I SHOULD'VE PUSHED HIM AWAY.

ANNE was just surprised about the fact that the moment  she admired so much, he doesn't even remember.

AFTER  A LONG TIME OF SILENCE, ANNE SPOKE UP..