AJ

(A/N: Another piece of art of AJ, brought to you by yours truly. AJ's got her hair down, is in full uniform and is sitting on a...really...small...crate? Idk whatever, as I said, my art isn't even that good. Took me forever to make this though)

A RANDOM GIRL APPEARS OUT OF LITERALLY NOWHERE

What just happened?

A random girl wearing a mint green dress appears out of nowhere in a flash of light. Perfectly normal, obviously. Perfectly, perfectly normal. Do not overreact, I chided myself, unable to stop my finger from drifting to her in shock. OK. Stop. Now, finger, you're just being rude.

Unfortunately, my mouth had a mind all of its own.

"Who the frick are you?" I yelled.

She turned around, seemingly too far away to hear us.

As soon as she saw us, her mouth dropped open.

"Who are you?" she asked, running over. "What just happened? Who are you guys? Why am I here? Where are---"

She was babbling on and on, so quickly that I was having a hard time trying to catch up with what she was saying. Gods, how could someone even speak that quickly?

Then, as quickly as she began, she stopped. "Well?" she stared at me expectantly.

I had no answers to whatever she said. Mainly because I had no idea what she said.

"Uh," was the only thing I managed to say.

Cheerleader Girl seemed to notice our confusion. "I'm sorry," she said apologetically. "I don't normally act like this. It's just that..." she waved her hands around her.

"This is seriously weird," I agreed. "I'm still trying to get used to the idea too, and I'm pretty sure I've been here hours longer than you."

Kyle rudely waved his hand in front of our faces. "I'm pretty sure we still have a tour to go on. And also that her name's Camille, if I remember correctly."

I gave a questioning glance towards Camille, and she nodded.

"Well, show us the way, Prince Charming," I said tauntingly.

"Glad to be of service, mademoiselle," he fired back smoothly, not even daunted in the least. "Come on, follow me."

--------------------

"Impossible," Camille gasped.

I must say, I agreed. Just looking at this really, really huge hall, maybe as big as the Mount Olympus throne room, gave me the chills.

 Just looking at this really, really huge hall, maybe as big as the Mount Olympus throne room, gave me the chills

(A/N: Just imagine it empty.)

Kyle grinned. "We took the idea from Harry Potter. Makes Potterheads really excited, and also one of the best templates for a dining hall."