Paris

(Hi, it's me, Ophelia. I'll be working real hard on every chapter I do, please do enjoy them all :D)

Paris Raidstein sat in the Hunger Games common room, his head in his hands. Everyone around him looked slightly uncomfortable and shot him sympathetic looks. There was, of course, suspicion in their eyes as well. Finally, they decided to leave him to his mourning and left the room.

"What did I do to deserve this?" he mutters, tears streaming down his face. "What did Jessie do to deserve this?" He and Jessie had not only been honour roll students, but they had also been the perfect couple—caring,loving,supportive to each other . Yeah sure, some people did see him leave his room a few minutes before Jessie's death, but why would he murder the love of his life?

It was completely absurd.

He ran his hand through his messy black hair, his handsome face a total ruin. Terrible possibilities flew through his mind. What would happen to him if he really was accused? The reputation that he had worked so many years to build, smashed to bits?Unthinkable. He had just lost so much...

No. He had to find the real killer. Clear his name.

And avenge his beautiful Jessie.

In his mind, he saw dear brown-haired Jessie standing before him, her face radiant with everlasting beauty. Her wonderful smile alone filled him with warmth and determination.

I once told you I would do anything for you, Jess. Now, I'll prove it.

I'll find your killer even if it's the last thing I do.

I swear I will.