Group A/N (yes, again)

NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY WE ALREADY HAVE 1K READS?!

You are the best!I honestly don't know what to say, but thank you so so much for all your support ! I promise we will do our best to rock you!( We Will Rock You reference:D)

By the way, please tell us in the comments who your favourite character is and give us constructive feedback if there is any! You guys are the best! Love y'all and thank you once again !

~ A giddy and half insane Ophelia

Thank you thank you! You're all amazing! We'll do our best and promise not to disappoint y'all! And as Ophelia said, tell us your fav character! (PS say Camille;)

~A delighted, delusional Evy

AND OMG MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SEASON 2 IS OUT!!!!!! I'M SCREAMING OH MY GOD

~ VAL IN EXTREME FANGIRL CONDITION

THANKS SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYZ!! More than 1k reads and 150 votes, that's so cool! I'm honestly so happyyyyyy!

~Extremely overwhelmed and excited, Gemma

WTF GUYS? YOU GUYS ARE I CANT EVEN OMG ABSHJKFML !!! 1K READS SO FAST??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AND 150 VOTES??? THATS SO CRAZY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! REMEMBER TO KEEP ON SUPPORTING US AND VOTE FOR US! THIS IS INSANE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

WE LUUUUUUUV YOU GUYS SO MUCH! WE CAN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE!!

(HOW DO YOU TURN OFF CAPSLOCK?? WHY AM I EVEN USING IT??)

~ABSHJKFML HUNTRESS IS ALREADY ON THE DARK SIDE!!! (GEDDA REFERENCE??) 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😝💜💜💜🏹🏹🏹🌙🌙🌙