EIM PART 1- Chapter 9: Sentsations

Leaving a very shocked Nancy behind Xena got board of her and took off too hunt. Rude, I know. She was full of piss and vinegar. She was running thru the trees and enjoying the dirt beneath her paws. She stopped only to notice the tracker and warrior in human form weren't far behind they were sent to watch her on her runs and training. They were to be seen but not interact with Nancy or Mia they were quite clear on how the alpha would feel if his mate was alone running with goddess knows what out there.

It really didn't matter. Xena only wanted her mate, and I kind of was missing him too. It's so weird to miss someone so much when you don't know literally nothing about them, not even their name. Snapping out of my thoughts, Xena gets site of a deer she was prepared for her hunt. The guards even seemed impressed that a female was hunting better than some of their male trained wolves. She offered her kill to the guard and tracker. They kindly refused, but Xena didn't like how they refused her offer, especially because they didn't submit showing their neck for respect. When she was denied feeding her pack members and sharing her kill, she growled at them, and they stood their ground, not fully understanding what was going on.

Xena started to snap at them and bare her teeth they looked from her to each other not quite understanding what she wanted but when she was about to hurt them I remembered Nancy said to demanded Xena to submit and let me take over by commanding her. So, I pray this works. "SHIFT NOW.......I SAID SHIFT NOW." Xena whimpered, and suddenly, I could hear my bones crack and pop while finally hearing my human voice. well more like my scream, but at this point, I'm just happy I didn't hurt them.

Feeling weak, I looked at them, trying to hide my naked ness yelling at them to turn away. Luckily, I don't think they saw much because of the way I crouched and shifted back. I shouted, "Get Nancy and tell her to get me close NOW." The tracker left, and the warrior stayed to protect me just he had his back turned. I hid behind a freaking berry bush that was beyond picky. Feeling irritated, I let out an impatient growl. I finally saw Nancy's black wolf dart toward me with close in her mouth. The males look back the opposite way of us so we can dress ourselves. It took so much of my energy that just to dress this shift was painful. I feel like I was hit by a bus.

Finally, I was comfortable but needed to let my frustration out on the guards. "What the hell, guys?" I was going to continue, but the tracker shouted."What the hell is wrong with your wolf, or is it you that's off. Who do you think you are growling at us for no reason-" He was going to continue, but I cut him off, There is nothing wrong with my wolf. And if I were you, I'd show some respect to your future Luna." Nancy looks proud at me. She glares at the guards and commands them. You will be relieved of being the future Luna's guards from now on once we are finished here. Let's continue your shifting back and forth. Your wolf has had enough time to run about and feed, I see. As we walked back to the field, I started to strip, and Nandcy asked me to shift into my wolf and back to humand in one go. I looked at her like she was nuts.

After shifting, the goddess only knows how Mandy times I was finally able to shift fluently. It still hurts a lot, but it's getting easier. As I get to my room at the hospital, i collapse on the bed. I feel like death. I lay my head down on the hospital pillow and pass right out.

I feel like only five minutes pass when I get woken up by Dr. Percy. "Hey Mia, I am so happy to let you know you are more than good to head to the pack house now." The pack house, but why? I have no room there yet. "Were would I be sleeping?" I asked bluntly. "Well, the alpha said you can stay in his room, but it's up to you, really."I think I'd rather have my own room for now if that is ok. I just don't feel right sleeping in there without him."I understand."

"So, when do I go?" I asked, "Well you just have to sign the paperwork. The alpha already paid the medical bill, so you are good to go after you sign here and here and here." He said in one breath and pointed to the spots I had to sign. I noticed he was rushing me, trying not to make eye contact with me. When I finally catch a glimpse of his eyes, he shakes his head and looks away, embarrassed. I noticed his eyes changed color from his blue eyes to a foggy, swirly grayish blue. From what Nancy said that gray fog color only shows up when a male is lusting for a female. Something had to trigger it like seduction, mating, or when your heat is around.

There were two days left till the full moon, so he must be smelling my heat coming soon. "I am so sorry, my future, Luna. I think because you carry and alpha gene, your upcoming heat is affecting my wolf." He seemed so apologetic. I packed up the close that Nancy got for me with the alphas' money card. I think she called it his credit card. I wasn't allowed to have it because his name was on it. Well then....

I'm now officially at the pack house. I have never really been in a house since I was little, so this is all new to me. The house is huge, with lots of windows and pole things holding up the roof all along the porch. I open the big blue doors and there is a plain white porcelain entrance, with an empty closet a stack of shoes on a shoe rack and that's it. I notice lots of shoes stacked up and a basket of slippers, so I take off my black high-top shoes and put on slippers. As I entered a living room, I had lots of pack mates staring at me and some females glaring at me. What's up with that. I knew Xena would love it if we scared the bunch at the end of the hallway, so while I was passing, they tried to intimidate me, but I half lunged at them with a loud growl. They all flinched, gasping and whispering about her eyes. Xena was jumping. I sworn I could hear her laughing. They didn't like that too much but did nothing to challenge me. Weakling, that's what they are.

I make my way to my room. I only knew it was because of the new guards that I have guided me to a wonderful sent. Figures they put me right across the alphas room. His sent is so strong that I almost want to break in his room and just peek at what it looks like. It was tempting, but it's late, and I'm tired.

As soon as I opened the doors, I was so excited to sleep in the huge bed. It has a deep dark purple comforter with white sheets. The mattress was huge did I mention that, anyway it was up like three feet and had shaved tree stumps that looked like real trees with branches but no leaves, with a light brown stain for the frame. The headboard had arched thick branches stained as well. The room had a private bathroom very fancy white porcelain everywhere, but the curtains were white and dark purple, and so was the toilet cover, floor carpet, the cups for toothbrush holder, cup. Back to the room, the floor was beige carpet and had a computer with a huge wooden desk that matched the bed frame. The desk was like eight feet from the bed and had a cute purple landline phone and laptop. After my snooping, I go to lay down.

I try to sleep, but I'm restless. I keep tossing and turning, unable to find the one spot that will allow me to sleep. All I keep thinking of is my sexy mate. Xena is pacing in my mind. I drift off, but I wake up shortly after looking at my little alarm clock it was only two am. This is ridiculous. I sit up and stare at my door. Wow, never did. I think I would crave his sent for comfort this bad. I creeped out my wooden doors and took four steps across the fluffy carpet hallway to his big wolf pack engraved door with a huge alpha and Luna by his side and open it.

When I open it, his sent hits me like a brick wall. Loving it, I let it engulf me before I looked around his room. He had a bigger bed than me with a black frame and black and red headboard with a red and black comforter and pillow set. He had close in a pile next to a full hamper, and some sweaters handed off his door. I looked around his room, and it was done up really nice it had a dark brown carpet and black and red curtains. Xena started relaxing a little bit. I had an ideal and I tried something. I just I find a sweater on the back of his door, and I snag it up and steal one of his pillows and his blanket. Goddess, he smelled amazing.

Running back to my room, I shut my door and set up my findings. I shove his sweater over my head and rush to my bed it is pretty chilly. I kick my blanket off the bed and stuff his blanket in between my legs and around my body to my neck. I toss my pillow to the other side of my queen-sized bed and use his red silk, firm pillow for my own. As his sent surrounds me, Xena calms down, add I was able to go back to sleep.