Chapter 1*

One day there was an evil king of darkness named Sombra And a princess of the night named Luna she was the younger alicorn sister of the moon.
They fell madly in love and saw each other every night in a secret cave deep in the mountains of canterlot.

They kept their relationship a secret for the ponies did not accept either of them and feared them very much ,they were both outcasts in the world.

Although her older sister tried very hard to make time for her, but as the years went by and Celestia's popularity and fame among their subjects grew, their time together decreased.

As the distance between the sisters grew Luna sought comfort in her lover who never failed to praise her or her dominion.

They would spend hours each night beneath the stars, just talking and basking in each other's warmth.

They continued to grow closer with each day .But one night the stalion decided that he could not live without his moon princess and asked for her hoof in marriage she very excitedly said YES and threw herself at him .They shared a long Passionate kiss as they often do
But the princess was scared to tell her elder sister of fear that she will tear them apart.
They met with the elder sister and she disapproved but when she saw how happy he made her and how he would be good company ,because her sister grew gloomier each day and she feared her sister would stand against her in the future. So with a heavy hart she gave her blessing and left the room to see her own husband Summer burst .They got married a year ago and were living a good live.

They got married a year ago and were living a good live

(Sombra)

(Sombra)

(Luna)

2 years later

Celestia was with foal and she and her husband could not have been happier.
Sombra was staring at the moon and admiring his wife's night. He looked to his side to see his love staring at him ,he pulled her closer and put his hoof around her.Then they both drifted of to sleep.

💙🖤💜🌟💜🖤💙
🌜is that a good first chapter 🌛
This is my first book what do you think🌛