Chapter 5*

💚💚THUNDERWING💚💚

We had just arrived at school when my friends Lilly and Soarin trotted over to us.Soarin also got his cutie mark in flying and was following in his mother's footsteps of becoming a wonderbolt.As for Lilly she got her cutie mark in singing she has an amazing voice.The only one left to get their cutie mark was Moonstar .I feel really sorry for her there is no chance she won't be called a blank flank and evil for both her parents lost control of their dark magic although her father is unknown but it is said in the history books that his body was banished to the ice of the North and his shadow blindly dwels searching for his family.

And if she lost control no one could stop her not even the elements. But no one knows what happened to them its like they vanished.And was never seen again not even my mother and the other bearers knows what hapend to them .I often catch them searching for them in the castle.Since the night that ( Moonstar father )was banished My mothers magic grew weaker.It was like she didn't represent the element of magic anymore.No one knows how he was banished.But the elements disappeared that night and haven't been found yet.

I think I saw Soarin staring at Moonstar
,I could not blame him though my cousin was really pretty, no she was beautiful and very mesterios she never slept .Her beautiful aqua blue eys often glowed silver when she was deep in thought or dreaming .It's like when she has troubles or she just goes through a tuff time.No one knows what goes on in her mind not even Aunt Celestia and she knows everything.The only pony that would know is her mother for she had the same abilities as her daughter. Her magic aura was also silver and there has never been a pony in historie wuth silver .

🖤🖤Soarin🖤🖤

Princess Moonstar how are you even awake aren't you supposed to sleep in the day, you know being the princess of the night.I should but being the daughter of a day pony and a night I dont sleep.Plus I have enough power not to sleep .Realy so you never sleep.No but I am able to if I want to thats what my aunt said. Cool then, what do you do when everyone sleeps.she kept on looking down .I geus Summerwind guessed her discomfort because he quickly said.
Let's get going before were late for our first day of school.

💛💚SUMMERWIND💚💛

Everyone started walking .I quickly asked if I could talk to Moonstar in private.She staid behind .And I told her that she would be fine.And that she would not loose control of her magic because last time she helped My mother raise the moon she almost blew it up,And it was impossible to do so to a Celestial body.But some how she almost did if it was not for my Mothers calming voice that brought her back to reality.
She quickly had a smile back on her face and we went our sepret ways after she thanked me for comfoting her.
She headed in the direction of her class along with Lilly and Soarin .They were all 7 while me and Thunderwing were 8.