Chapter 12*

Next day
💜💙MOONSTAR💙💜

We were at school And I was wearing my anti magic ring .Auntie Twilight said that not even Aunt Celestia could use her magic while wearing the ring .So we went to school .Aunt Twilight had taken over the magic class, Rainbow dash the flying and apple jack the eart class .Pinkie took over the cooking and Rarity the art class.
We were in the History class .And my teacher was telling us about the Lunar commit.It was a ancient star that past by each 10,000 years.It was a spesial star my mother had made when she was young . But this was no ordenery star .When it reached its destination it would explode and a new constelation would be born.There would be a celebration in its honor it was called the Star eclipse celebration.Everypony in ponyville was talking about how they were lucky enough to whitness this amazing avent.Every pony was so excited everypony but me it only reminded me of my mother and everything I had lost.But I had to atend the festival it was my duty as the princess of the night.Just like it was Summerwind's aswell.
I had to raise the moon infront of everyone.And Sunmerwibd the sun .So the star may pas in the night.Bexause my mother could not do it because she was in the moon and my Aunt couldnt.I was so scared what if I could not raise the moon and everyone laughs .It was finnialy time for magic class.

I walked in and took my seet next to Lilly.
She pointed a hoof at my horn .And I remembered I had a anti magic ring on.So I raised my hoof Auntie Twilight asked me Yes dear she said . May I take of the anti magic ring now I said.Yes deary ,sorry I forgot she said,And levitated it off .Lets start with a easy levetation spell. Now you try she said to the class of unicorns and one alicorn. Everyone was bussy, everyone seemed to struggle with the spell but moonstar she spined a apple all around the room and even managed to levitate her self into the air.Everypony stared at her amazed. Well done Moonstar.You did even better than your cousins he had some trouble with this spell but you got it on your first try and even managed to levitate your self .Good job she said.You get a A+ for magic.Well work on the harder spells at home okay she whispered.I just nodded .Next class was Flying.Me and Soarin made our way to Rainbow dashes class .When we were all present she said that we were going to have a race today to see what level teaching we need .Soarin was up against Sour sweet and of coarse Soarin won. I was up against cody white Spitfire the captain of the wonderbots daughter.She and Soarin was second and First in class.She was really mean.As soon as rainbow said GO she was ahead of me but I would not let her win so I started flying faster and then BOOM I created a sonic rainboom and won by a landslide. Rainbow stared at me shocked.Twilight ran in and asked if everything was Ok .Rainbow answered and said Moonstar made a sonic Rainboom.She told me well done and that I was one of only 3 ponys in Equestria to ever do that. She and Soarin were the other two.She also said that soarin had trouble with doing it again he came close but lost speed the last mile.I got a A++ in flying .

Next was cooking class

Next was cooking class. I hated cooking I was never good at it.Pinkies daughter Candy cane was already baking the biggest cake you have ever seen .When I tried my cake exploded in Pinkies face she still ate it though she said to never waist a cake I got a B+ in cooking class.Told you I wasnt good at cooking.Next was art .I loved art it was my Favourite of all our classes.Rarity told us to paint the pony you loved the most.I chose my mom.And I started painting .After 2 hours I was done

Rarity was Amazed she gave me a A+and said me and my cousin were great artists

Rarity was Amazed she gave me a A+and said me and my cousin were great artists.He painted this earlier she said and showed me his painting.