Chapter 9*

I was in my history class when my teacher started telling the storie about the two sisters of the sun and moon .I quickly hid my face in my hooves and just listened to the story.

Once upon a time there was two sisters one of light and one of darkness they ruled together but the younger sister felt no one apreciated her night as they did her sisters day so she became nightmare moon. But her sister used the elements of harmony the most powerfull magic ever.To banish her sister to the moon.And there has been peace ever since.Thats why Celestia holds the Sumner sun celebration each year on the day of her sister banishnent
When the teacher finished everyone looked at Moonstar she did not realise that she was crying but they all seamed to want answers about the storie from her.

Somebody asked what happened to the elements and how they were in the storie if they disappeared the night King Sombra was banished.

The teacher answered and said its a total mysterie. But princess Twilight will find them.
Does the Princess hate her sister someone asked
No She was forced to sent her sister to the moon although it pained her dearly.But Princess Celestia hates the summer sun Celebration and so does our family for its only a reminder of what we had to do to keep Equestria save .Of what I had to do to my parents and and of the burden I carry.I cant even use my magic or tell anyone about my magic .

Everything went silent.I slapped my hoof over my mouth .As everyone now new I had a secret .The teacher and everyone started asking me questions I just stood there frozen and afraid that I blew our royal family secret.

❤❤TWILIGHT ❤❤
Something must be wrong because I just got a call from Moonstars teacher while I was busy reading the message Luna sent me before she turned into Nightmare moon .But Celestia said she only found the letter last week in one of Lunas old drawers.

1 hour earlier

Celestia send me this letter

Dear Twilight it pains me dearly that neither I or my husband will be there for our child .You must teach her to control her power for she is easley the most powerfull creature in all of equestria and her power will only grow .I will guide her in her dreams but cannot teach her for they are only dreams.So I ask you to help her control her power and also to help her control the secret.
If you cannot send this to my sister.Your dear Luna.