Chapter 2*

💙💙LUNA💙💙

6 months later

6 months later

The princess of the moon have felt very ill lately she kept on throwing up whatever she ate.So she decided to go see the nurse
,Because she did not want to worry her husband.

1 hour later

Luna walked out of the nurses room with a surprised look on her face ,she had just found that she was with foal and was left speechless she kept on thinking of ways to tell her husband and worrying if he would even want a foal

Sombra was in his and Lunas room standing on the balcony and looking out at the busy streets of canterlot.He was worried sick about luna she was suppose to have returned to their room by now.He had sent 2 guards to look for her a few minutes ago,but they had not returned yet.
Suddenly he heard the door open behind him and was met with the face of his wife,he was so relieved to see her beautiful face again.she slowly trotted to him and gave him a slight peck on the cheek.He pulled her closer and they shared a passionate kiss it lasted a whole 2 minutes before they pulled apart to breathe.They both trotted inside and Luna gave him the news he was ecstatic and swung luna around he pulled her closer and told her that he loved her very much before they shared another kiss

💛💛CELESTIA💛💛
IT HAS almost been 6 months now since our precious baby colt was born he was named SUMMERWIND and he has brought us much joy I had found out a month ago that my sister is with foal and I can't be happier for her .But I can't help but feer the power the foal might possess.I am ashamed to admit it but luna is stronger than I and Sombra has such raw power that foal can Easley be the most powerfull creature in all of equestria .

9 months later

💙💙LUNA💙💙

I had just had my precious baby daughter we named her MOONSTAR.She was very powerfull when she was born.
The moment she opened her beatifulk aque eys there was a rainbow and a big magic soark was released as soon as she looked at us she became our world .We loved her dearly.

2 months later

The love of my life had been possessed by his shadow his unstable dark magic became to much to handle and he could not fight it any longer

He soon became a living nightmare but she could not banished him because she and her sister no longer wielded the elements and twilight was far away .
So luna had no choice but to call upon the magic of her young fillie who was the only one ever to  have the power of the elements be apart of them she had the power to break The mane 6's bond and banish her evil father easily.So her mother and aunt reflected her magic with theirs and banished her father and he became a shadow .They knew she was already the most powerful creature in aquestria and being a natural alicorn ment that her power would also grow with her and she had the magic of the elements aswell.Many foes will hunt her power and use it selfishly so they decided to watch carefully over her.

🌜Thank you for reading🌛😁