Chapter 6*

💜💙MOONSTAR💙💜
Me ,Soarin and Lilly were slowly trotting towards the playground for recess when a Unicorn named Shining Diamond trotted up to us.

Shining Diamond was slowly trotting towards us .Hello there Blank Flank .

🖤🖤Soarin🖤🖤
I'm not a blank flank anymore.I know that ,But she is she pointed towards Moonstar.

That's not nice .I know she said. Take that back I said.Why should I she said.

❤❤Lilly❤❤
Leave the princess alone .What! princess.She said, just now realising that Moonstar was an alicorn .Yes you're talking to Princess Moonstar.Oh, she's probably the daughter of the evil alicorn sister.

Moonstar just walked away with her head down. Her friends quickly saw and trotted after her .

💜💙MOONSTAR 💙💜
I knew this was going to happen .So I just walked away to the other side of the playground and flew up to the nearest cloud ,So I would not loose control of my magic.I quickly lay down and my eyes started glowing silver.As I made my way to one of my mother dreams .I often talk to her in her dreams and she to me in mine.She started comforting me .And telling me that I should not listen to them.For I shined brighter than all the stars and that she and my father would always be there for me.Even in the day . Often when I talk to her you can see a few stars next to the sun.Which means she watches over me ,for they follow me every where I go.Atleast that what my Aunt Celestia says.

🖤🖤SOARIN🖤🖤

We saw Moonstar fly up to a cloud.Lilly did not have wings so she staid on the ground. While I flew to comfort her.When I got there Her eys were glowing silver and she seamed distant like she was far away. It kind of scared me ,And for the first time I saw the stars following her .There was not suppose to be stars in the day and the longer she stared at them the brighter they grew.I quickly called her name.And she looked in my direction as soon as she saw me her eyes slowly returned back to their beatifull aqua blue colour and the stars disappeared.
When I landed on the cloud I saw that she was crying.

She said that she missed her parents and that she often lost control of her magic and no one could help her control it for the only pony who could was stuck in the moon

She said that she missed her parents and that she often lost control of her magic and no one could help her control it for the only pony who could was stuck in the moon.I felt really sorry for her.Her live must be so difficult .I comforted her and her tears quickly dried out.
Then the bell rang and it was time for break .

💚💛SUMMERWIND💛💚
Today was great I made so many friends but most of them only wanted to be my friend because I was a Prince.But I did not care.
I could not wait to see Moonstar it was my job to look out for her.And I wanted to hear about her day.