In comes Marisa Kirisame

AN: Well would ya look at that, another chapter out for ya chaps! Sorry that it has taken me so bloody long to get one out, but school is really heavy on me right now, so i hope ya understand, well, lets go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(YN)

Holy Mary mother of--

???: "Shhh!!, you dont want to be caught, do you?"

Heck no.

The mysterious woman, who was clothed in black and white, dragged me a little further into the grass, and told me to lie deadly still.

???: "Just lay still, i will go and distract Remilia."

Ok. i can definitely get behind that.

Marisa Kirisame POV

So, i do not know who he is, but he needs help, i know that much.

Just then, Remilia flew towards me, with a crazy look in her eyes.

(thoughts) Its quite sad seeing Remilia going down this path of insanity...i wonder, is her sister stil there?

Remilia: "Ah, Black and white, i have not seen you in a while!"

Remilia exclaims, a false look of cheeriness on her face

(thoughts) Keep your BS to yourself, Remilia, i know what you are playing at here.

(thoughts)I just hope (YN) is fine...

*Reader POV*(Present day)

" Urgh...i hope that woman will be fine, you see, i have had some *unfortunate* experiences from the past, when i was trapped inside the SDM...

Reader POV(Memories, earth)

(YN)!

Your mom called you, it was dinner time

(YN): Yes mom, incoming!

you cried happily as you almost jumped down the stairs

Your brother, Aster, could not help but smile seeing this

(Aster): Hey bro, you are going to break something if you keep this up!

(YN): Dont worry man! have i ever broke anything in my 15 year life?!

(Aster): No, i havent either, in my 20 year life, but dad has, in his 60 years of living, cmon man, just be a little more careful!

(YN): Okaaay, okay i get it, dad nr.02!

(Aster):pffft, well, if you are going to go that way, take this!

Aster took you in a strong armlock and violently ruffled your hair

(YN): Oh cmon A, thats unfair!

as you both reached the table, your dad could not help but laugh

(Otto) Ahahahah! it is so nice seeing you two get along!

(Lisa)(mother): yes, but now setlle down a little boys, time to eat!

(flashback end)

Reade POV(present day)

Oh those were good times...

You felt a little tug, curious, you turned around, and your curiosity was quickly replaced with pure horror

(Rumia) "Hello stranger! I am Rumia,what are you doing here at this hour?"

The girl, known as Rumia, asked me. Her voice was dangerously sweet, i made sure i was able to run at any moment...i know who, and what, this little girl is.