The mysterious wizard

Guten Tag people! i have nothing to say, except that i apologise for the amount of time you had to wait until this chap came out, so hereby i apologise if it had bothered any of ya'll

anyway, let's have a go at it ya mug!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

You: "Phew! i think i shook her! Well, back to the front!"

You wandered off into the Forest of Magic, with absolutely no regards of the fuming little youkai who'd been following you silently up until now. Sheleaped out of the bushes, right in front you.

Rumia: "The only front you'll be in is my belly you stupid!"

You: "Shoo, i have no time for your little games of so called "revenge"

Rumia was MAD.

Rumia: "Teehee, this won't take long at all, mister! I'LL JUST RIP OUT YOUR F#&*ING INSIDES!

You: Funny.

You launched an array of icicles at her, which she dodged

You (thoughts): "Oy maybe this is going to be a fight after all! But i have no time for such shenanigans. I may want t-HOLY SCHNITZEL!"

Rumia had encased herself in a ball of shadow and launched herself at you, you barely dodged, she lunged again, and again you dodged, but this time, you threw a few ice sticky's at her from pint blanc range, and all of them hit home, Rumia was hurt. Oh and VERY angry

Rumia: "STOP...RESISTING YOU PEST! I WILL ERASE YOUR EXISTANCE FROM THIS PLANET!"

You: "If you were looking trouble lassie, ye found it!"

You spawned around 100-110 icicles and pointed them all at Rumia, and you fired at her with deadly accuracy. At least 90 hit home. Rumia however, had ordered a few of her shadows to flank and attack you in the back. You took notice of this, and got out your ice Claidheamh mór. You were very quick to deal with the shadows attacking in the rear. Unfortunately this gave Rumia an opening to hit you hard in the back of your head. You were momentarily rendered numb, and incapable of blocking Rumia's next attack. She punched you in the face, you staggered backwards, but recovered an raised a giant ice spikefrom the ground, and while Rumia wasn't impaled, she was knocked in the air. She fell to the ground, but you weren't having any of that. You Leaped up, roundhouse kicked her in the face, dropkicked her, uppercut, dropkick, left hook, right hook an the came the impact. Rumia was again defeated.

You: "Right, let's get this in your wee lil'head shall we?

You: "You CANNOT beat me!"

Rumia: "hnng...how...?

you: "it's simple, mate, i am a professional, you're a joke!"

Normally, you didn't insult your opponents, but Rumia was just too annoying for you to not insult.

you: "I mean please mate! Show some respect, at least the way i'm doing it you'll get a quick defeat!"

Rumia: "you stupid..."

You turned around and wandered off, hoping that this little affair hadn't revealed your location to Remilia, as you really didn't want to meet her right now, the fight with Rumia had drained your energy, and you needed some rest.

you: "Let's just get to the poles, where i'll be able to deal with Remilia with the help of my master.

(3rd person POV)