United and ready we stand

So it has been a while since i last updated, sorry people! Also, this story s almost at 1K! let's get there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(YN Pov)

You followed Medizard to a cave, and entered it.

Medizard: "(YN) you remeber Nieve, ja?"

The doctor and wizard asked, and of course you remebered the loving white dove known as Nieve

you: "Yes, i do remember Nieve, what about her?"

Medizard: "Ah gut, She has a very important message for you."

you: "What?"

Medizard: "Follow me."

A few minutes later you were in Medizard's polar bunker, a higly secured and super secret base. From here, the H.E.C.U (Hazardous Environment Combat Unit) command oversees their units, and any hostile targets that may be heading towards this polar HECU HQ or any other HECU HQ. In fact, you did not know this until now, so you were a little surprised to say the least.

you: "wow Medizard this is quite the base you got here!"

Medizard: "Ja, und we have been monitoring the glaciers quite some time now."

A snow white dove approached you and Medizard, and landed on your shoulder.She had a paper in her beak.

you: "Ah nieve danke schön"

You petted the white dove affectionately, and let her rest on your shoulder

you: "These are the coördinates Remilia was last spotted at?!"

Medizard: "Ja, and it's too close for comfort, so be very careful whenever you go out."

you: "So, i believe you're more than capable of tracking down Remilia?"

Medizard: "She's a vampire right? To be honest, we may encounter some difficulties there, since these tracking devices and radars detect through heat."

Medizard: "But we've got motion sensor around the base in a radius of 10km (6.21 miles)"

you: "That isn't very reassuring, because if we spot her at a 10km distance, the H.E.C.U. will only have ample minutes to mobilize proper defences, and we will need to have a hell of a defense against Remilia."

Medizard: "And that's why we have laser guided missile installations and General electric GAU 8/A Avengers ready at all times! (also known as "BRRRRRRRRRT!")

you: "We'll need tha-"

HECU member: "SIR!! Take a look at this!"

Medizard and you walked over to the man, and what you saw visibly disturbed Medizard. It was Orangeman and Ghost, but they were in panic, and as far as you knew, they never really got panicky, since they had to deal with some top grade foes before.

(Orangeman)