Polar Storm

Ah hello again people! i hope ya all had a wonderful new years eve! sorry for not publishing in a while, ya see, it is not going so well right now, so yeah, it will probably be a long time before i publish the next chapter. Let's just say, collisions are bound to happen in this one.  But on to the chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(YN): "Ah well, i guess i gotta do some practice then!"

You wander off into the forest and start training your skills with an frozen Claidheamh Mòr.

(YN)"I still got this, i hope i can at least deflect some of Remilia's attacks , her Gugnir is very precise, i have heard it never missed a blow"

You muttered

(Remilia POV)

  back at the mansion you sat on your throne, wondering when Reimu would act, or at least, try to stop you. 

(You)(thoughts) "That darn (YN), he managed to get away! I must get a lead on where he is now..." 

(Sakuya) " Mistress Remilia,  Flandre's broken free again! she's currently being held off by Patchy!

(You)   " Ah, i will get her to go ba-"

Just as you tried to finish your sentence, Flandre flew past and through the giant window behind your throne.

(You) "oh no...EVERYONE GO AFTER HER!!"

(YN Pov)

(YN) "Something tells me i should head ba...oh, crap."

As you were muttering to yourself you heard a giant explosion coming from the SDM, looking up you also saw a red dot whizzing past in the air, you knew that that red dot was Flandre Scarlet and that Remilia couldn't be far away.

(YN) "Yea i'm going to head for the poles right this instant, it ain't safe here anymore, but it's a shame that i have to leave Alice and Marisa, they seemed nice, even if Marisa is a huge kleptomaniac."

You ran back to Alice's house

(Alice) "Oh hey (YN), you look kinda out of breath, what happened?"

(YN) "Flandre has escaped her basement and has somehow evaded Patchouli and is now free, AND heading in this direction, which means Remilia isn't far away!"

(Alice) "So...that means you are heading to the poles?"

(yn) "Correct, i'm sorry i have to go already but there's no other solution, except falling in Remilia's hands again, which i'd rather not do."

(Alice) "That's a shame, i was enjoying our time together, well, no time to waste, pack your stuff and be safe!"

After that you packed everything you have, you alos equipped your H&K G11 and GWS XM8 guns

The GWS XM8