In Dreams We Cry

Varla didn't know why she thought they were mating earlier, if this was any indication. She could see the twin beams from her bedroom! She just hoped that no one else knew what they meant, or her granddaughter's reputation would be ruined. She started thinking of plausible rumors to spread, when she realized that the (partial) truth was just fine. Sanctuary was often home to injured dragons, so she would send word requesting two of her friends to play wounded for a day. One would have to be violet, which would be tricky. They were extremely rare.

Oh well, perhaps Gareth would know of one...

The mated pair in the pool was basking in the afterglow of lovemaking. "Are you all right, Gwinn?"

She beamed up at him, thrilled to hear her given name. She supposed they were past formalities; especially since they were still joined.

"Fast healing is wonderful," she gurgled naughtily. Then the laughter bubbled over, and she was draped giddily over him.

:You know, laughter is generally not what a man wishes to hear after such a display.:

:Why? Is not laughter a happy sound? Well, I feel happier than I have in a long time, so there!: She stuck her tongue out at him. He took advantage and sucked it into his mouth. "Mmm," she hummed.

She wriggled inexpertly against him. Milady wanted more! She was no expert, but she was pretty sure she was not alone in her need.

She was indeed not alone in her renewed desire. He was already hard inside of her. But he had been alive for two millenia, and he had more tricks up his sleeve.

Raiden ran a hand down one of her legs, causing shivers in his wake. When he reached her foot, he lifted it over his head, causing her entire body to rotate. He spun her onto her stomach, put her feet on his knees. She looked back at him, confused about what she was supposed to do.

:Trust me,: he whispered in her mind. :Hold on to the edge, sheyla.: The memory of the last time he asked her to trust him was fresh in her mind, so she did as he bid. A more... athletic version of what he was going to do flashed through his mind, and she saw as well. He was holding back, for her sake. If was both flattering and frustrating.

He gripped her hips, holding her in that unnatural position. It looked like he might launch her out of the water, instead of making love to her. :I can do both, you know,: he teased.

He flexed his hips once, a quick jab, and she saw stars. "Oh!" Apparently, coming at it from a different angle stimulated different areas. "Yes," he growled in her ear. He nibbled her ear in a thoroughly distracting fashion, while he feathered strokes underwater in an even more distracting manner. "Ooh," she cooed.

She didn't have leverage of any kind, so she was forced to endure the slow torture he inflicted. She whimpered and bucked as best she could, but still he teased her.

Then she remembered she had a tail. At the moment, it was coiled around his ankle, but she soon found a better use for it. She surprised an expletive out of him.

She vaguely expected he would do the same, but this was a centuries old being with almost as many years' experience. His tail coiled around her hips, leaving both hands free. At first, they concentrated on her breasts, kneading their fleshy mounds and tweaking her nipples. Then one of them dove down her sleek flesh to find her hidden pearl.

He was right; he could make love to her, and launch her almost out of the water. The things her tail was doing nearly did the same to him. It curled around the base of his manhood, squeezing in time to his thrusts. It felt like he was buried deep within her, when he was but halfway there. A primal rumble began in his belly, and he didn't think he could contain it, for privacy's sake.