Part 3

The next minute Swara got up sweating, she looked at the time, it was 8 means Sanskar would be home any time. She had feared what if this dream came true?! She shrugged the thoughts and went to the closest arranging her new clothes.

After 5 minutes,
The bell rang and Swara ran down and opened to door only find a stranger, "Is Sanskar there?" He asked and Swara nodded in no and tried to close this door, but he stopped her, "Looks like Sanskar bought a new whore to house!" Said the man smirking and scaring Swara.

He forcefully entered in and smirkingly pushed her to the sofa pinning her below him, "P-please leave me!" She yelled crying, "How can I leave such a beauty?" He said smirking and threw of the scarf around her neck, she tried her best to push him but couldn't. She was crying badly underneath him but he ignored all her sobs kissing her neck roughly. She thought it was all over and welcomed the fate that she had always been baring.

The next second the man was pulled from Swara and thrown in to the ground. She saw it was Sanskar, "Get the hell out of here, Sahil! Never come back!" He yelled and shut the door close. Swara ran to him and hugged him tight sobbing while he just stood there caressing her hair.

*******

Kaisa laga 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 hope you all like it.

Part is short because of my exam 😭😭😭😭😭 from Monday you'll get long parts 😄😄 because exam will get over 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻