Part 9

"Nia is my daughter, and my wife is Kavita..." He and she was shocked hearing it.

"I know you must be thinking what kind of a man am I? But she was the worst mistake of my life!" He spat angrily.

Sanskar's POV
It happened when I was taking interviews for my new PA. She came there also to give the interview. She seemed like a sweet girl and her resume was also nice compared to other and I gave her the job.

She worked as an efficient person would. I was impressed and started hanging out with her. If I knew she would be such a disgusting person I would never even look towards her.

One day she proposed me and even I felt something for her and accepted. We hung out more. We were happy with each other. Soon I went to her house to ask her parents for her hand. They agreed. Even they were a prt of this dirty plan.

We were soon married. Time flew and we came to know that Kavita was pregnant. We both were very happy. I was really careful these nine months. Soon Nia came in our lives. When Nia was just a few months old, Kavita left us. I was really sad, devastated and mostly angry by her behavior. It was really hard for me to take of Nia when she was few months old as she needed her mother the most. From that day onwards I only hated all women, but when I saw you, you were different and fell in love with you.

Sanskar's POV ends

Swara had tears in her eyes. She went over and hugged Sanskar, "I never knew you faced so much!" She mumbled and he hugged her back, "You faced more than what I faced, Swara. Your strong!" He said smiling at her.

"Sanskar, I won't say that I love you, since I need time to heal from that incident, but I will try my best to move on with you and make sure you forget that girl." She said smiling, "Thank you, your trying is more than enough!" He said kissing her forehead.

*************

This part was only Sanskar's past. If I get good response the next part will be long😊 but no good response then I'll keep it short and on a very deadly suspense 😈
The choice is yours *mogambo khush hua 😈😈😈