Part 13

3 Years Later

"Nilesh! Stop running bacha! Eat your food." Yelled Swara ,"Yuckie! I don't like!" He said running all over the place. Suddenly he was caught by Rajveer, "Why are you troubling Muma?" He asked tickling him, "I don't like rice!" He said scrunching up his nose, "Really? But this time Muma made it different and it's very yummy also. Even Sanya ate her bowl." He said making the little kids eyes widen. Nilesh immediately ran towards Swara and started eating his food. Swara giggled and went to Rajveer, "Thanks Bhai, okay I'll get ready,  it's time for my shift." She said.

"Why are you working, you know we'll help you." He said, "I know but I don't want to be a burden." He sighed and knew it was no point in arguing. Swara smiled at him and went to her room.

It had been 3 years, 3 years since she left her husband, 3 years since she left her daughter. She could never forget both of them but what could she do, she was freed  from that he'll 2 years back. Her evil fiancee had found a few tricks to get her back but Rajveer, a great lawyer helped her out of this mess and from that time she's living with them with her son. She got ready and hid the mangalsutra under her duppata in  the same way since she

When she came down she saw Rajveer waiting  for her, "Where are the kids?" She asked seeing the house empty, "Nisha called them for Dhruv's birthday party. So they went there. Come I'll drop you, I'm anyways going to meet a client and your restaurant is on that road only." She nodded and both got in the car. Soon she was dropped of at the restaurant.

She changed her clothes to the uniform, when her manager came, "Swara our new boss is coming to the restaurant with his girlfriend and you will be serving him. Make sure he's not upset with any of the arrangements." She nodded and said, "Yes sir."

An hour later,
"Swara! Our new boss is here, gosh he's so hot!" Her friend, Tanya, that worked with her said, "Anyway he's taken! By the way, manager called you to take their order. Their in the private booth" She said sighing, Swara giggled taking the notepad and pen, going towards the private booth.

When she entered in she could only see the girl and not her boss. When she went near them she said," Good afternoon, I'm Swara,  and I'll be serving you now..." and she trailed off seeing her own husband in front of her eyes. She got the shock of her life but soon composed herself, "May I have your order, or you'll need a minute or two?" She said professionally. The girl smiled and told their order. Swara fake smiled and noted down their orders rushing from there to the kitchen handing over the paper which contained their orders.

He moved on? Did he already forget about me? What about Nia? Is she comfortable with his new girlfriend? Does he even know about Nilesh? Hundreds of questions were roaming in her mind. She couldn’t believe what she saw.

Meanwhile at Sanskar's table,
Was that my Swara? Or was I hallucinating again? No, it must be my imagination. There are hundreds of Swara's out there. I'm sure she must be whoring around somewhere. Even his mind was filled with questions, "Sanskar?" Called out, Reema, his girlfriend, "Yeah?" He answered, "Are you fine?" She asked and he nodded.

Soon Swara came with their food and placed it on the table, but by mistake she dropped Reema's purse, "I'm sorry Ma'am!" She said quickly and picked up the purse. In this process her mangalsutra came out from under her dress.

She placed the purse on the table, "Your married?" Asked Tanya and she nodded shocking Sanskar. She got married? She didn't even think about me once. What else can I expect from people like her. I'm sure the child she was pregnant with is also not ours! He thought getting angry.

*****

So here's today's chappie! Next one will be posted on a Saturday or Sunday 😊