Part 15

A Week Later

Rajveer and Seema had dropped Swara to the restaurant and they left for a wedding. Swara entered the restaurant and began her work. Soon after her shift ended she caught a taxi and went home. At home she was greeted by Nilesh and Sanya who happily came and hugged her. She thanked the babysitter and went and sat on the couch with Nilesh and Sanya. After few hours she went to make dinner and she realized that she didn't have few things for the recipe.

She then took Nilesh and Sanya with her and three of them left. In the supermarket she noticed Sanskar and Reema and got shocked, but she pretended as if she didn't them and went to buy her things.

After everything was bought Nilesh and Sanya said they wanted some candies, so Swara headed on towards the chocolate aisle.

Meanwhile Reema had noticed Swara and thought of an opportunity to get Sanskar and her closer, "Sanskar, can you go and get some chocolates for Nia? And for Rohan too." She said smiling, "Really? For Rohan? Your encouraging his childish acts. At the same time your spoiling Nia too." He said and Reema have him a glare, "Nia is like my daughter and I can spoil her as much as I want and Rohan can chocolates as well. Now if you don't go I won't make any food for you nor will I let Rohan make." She threatened him and he ran to the chocolate aisle. Sanskar didn't want to anger Reema more because she meant what she said and Sanskar cannot cook to save his life. He almost burnt the kitchen the last time he tried.

Sanskar reached the chocolate aisle and saw Swara with Sanya and Nilesh. He suddenly got angry and felt something he hasn't felt in years. He remembered the man he saw Swara hug and couldn't help but think these are their kids. The girl looks older than the boy...does that mean she already had a kid with that b*stard and then came on to me? How long has this being going on?

He then went ahead and tapped Swara, "Hi." He said while gritting his teeth. Swara saw him and got shocked, "H-hi." She stuttered back. Swara was afraid that he would see Nilesh so she hid him behind her and held Sanya's hand. "Are you both done? We have enough." She said wanting to leave the aisle as soon as possible. But the kids didn't want to leave so she reluctantly allowed them to pick more.

"Running away?" Sanskar said, "No." She said, "You married...again?" He said. Swara was confused. She had her mangalsutra on and then realized he was the one that must have seen her hug Rajveer and obviously assumed the worst. But after he hurt her she didn't feel like clearing his doubts, "What is going on in my life has nothing to do with you." She said angrily, "Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend? And not question about me life." She said and faced the kids, "Okay now that's enough, we need to go." She said smiling to the kids and both of them sadly left that aisle.

Sanskar was taken aback by her response. Her toned changed when she talked about his 'girlfriend'. He didn't think much about that and took to chocolates and went to find Reema.

"There you are." She said, "I thought u got lost somewhere." She said and giggled. She then noticed Sanskar's angry face and realized something must've happened with Swara, "Something happened?" She asked, "No. Let's go." He said and she followed behind thinking that something definitely happened in the aisle.

Soon both of them also exited the supermarket heading home.

"I need you to find everything you can about Swara. I need the information fast. Don't ask any questions and just do what I told." He messaged Rohan when they were in the car. Time to find out the truth.

******

Now what will happen??????? 🤔
Sochte raho 😝😝

Next update mostly on Thursday!! 👍