Part 16

The files came. He checked them and found surprising news, he always thought Swara married someone else but the truth was she never did, the mangalsutra she wore was the same one from their wedding.

He thought after the way he has treated her he assumed she would throw it away, but she didn't. Checking the file further he found Nilesh's birth certificate. His name was written in the space of the fathers name and that surprised him, it shouldn't have but he was the one that doubted Swara, he never cross checked to see what was bothering her or what was the actual matter.

Reading further he learnt she was living with Rajveer and Seema and their daughter and worked in the restaurant he now owned. The file opened his eyes, he realized the mistakes he had made by doubting Swara, even after what she went through he accused her of the things she never did. Now he realized his mistake, he was going to get her back and hope that she won't hate him.

For the next day Sanskar followed Swara until he found her alone. Finally he saw her alone near her house walking to the grocery. See this opportunity he grabbed her hand and covered her mouth muffling her screams and took her into his car. After being seated in the car he removed his hand from her mouth, "Why did u bring me here?" She asked angrily, "To say sorry." He said looking into her eyes making her shocked, "I found out everything. I made a huge mistake not trusting you and I'll accept any punishment. But before that I want to know about that call, which you got the day..." Before he could say anything further Swara put her hand on his, "I didn't tell you this before, my fiancé found out about his, he had his men spy us, he told me if I don't do what he says...he would hurt you and Nia, I couldn't let that happen so I made him believe I did what he said. But I didn't do anything with any man." She said and right there Sanskar had realized the mistake he made by not trusting the one he loved.

He pulled Swara to him in a hug as his eyes teared up, "I'm really sorry for not trusting you. I'm really sorry. I wish you would've told me earlier I would help in destroying him!" He said, "I didn't want him to hurt you so when I left I thought he couldn't harm you and I took help of Rajveer Bhai and now he's behind bars and can't harm us. I was going to tell you everything m, but I thought you hated me and after seeing you with your girlfriend..." She was cut of by Sanskar, "She's not my girlfriend, she's my cousin. Media just portrayed us like that and we never cleared any confusion." He said with a huge smile on his face, "Will you ever forgive me?" He asked holding her hands, "When I meet my daughter and see if your taking care of her." She said and both laughed.

"I also want to see my son. I'm really sorry for not trusting you." He said and she nodded giving him a kiss on his cheeks, "It's ok now. I still love you." She said smiling, "I love you too. I never stopped." He said, "We'll go home now? I want to see my son." He said and she nodded taking him home.

When they reached home they were greeted by Rajveer and Seema who were not that happy seeing Sanskar. After Swara explained everything they were happy that she was finally happy, "Nilesh, look who's here." She called her son, "Who's there mumma?" He came and asked hugging her, "Look, that's papa." She said pointing to Sanskar. Nilesh turned to him and gave him a wide smiling jumping onto Sanskar making Sanskar smile happily, "Papa!" Screamed Nilesh making Sanskar's smile even wider.

After their little reunion and talking to Rajveer and Seema and apologizing to them once more he took Swara to his house. Swara was excited to see Nia after 3 whole years. She hoped Nia wasn't upset with her for being gone for so long. She had also taken Nilesh with her so he could meet his older sister.

The closer they reached to the house the more Swara's nervousness increased. She couldn't help but think of Nia's reaction and whether it would be good or bad.

They soon reached home. The door was opened by Reema who had a huge smile on her face seeing Swara. She immediately pulled Swara into a hug shocking her, "Oh my god! I've heard so much about you! It's really nice to finally meet you Swara!" Reema said smiling making Swara smile, "It's good to meet you too!" She said, "Papa came?" She heard Nia's voice making her heart beat faster, "Muma?" She heard that tiny voice making her then her head towards Nia and slowly walking towards her. Nia smiled wide and hugged her tight, "I miss you so much Muma, papa said you went to take care of sick friend." She said and Swara turned her head to Sanskar who just shrugged and smiled, "Next time even I will come. Can't stay away from Muma." She said, "Now Muma is back na? I won't leave you again. Look, meet your small brother, Nilesh." She said and Nilesh hid behind her shyly smiling and waving at Nia.

She finally saw Rohan, "Swara!" Rohan yelled dramatically and ran to Swara caging her in his bear hug, "Nice to see you too Rohan...but I can't breathe." She said  smiling and made Rohan finally leave her.

They all sat properly talking with the kids playing making Swara happy they hit off. After explaining everything once again both Swara and Sanskar were finally reunited.

After a year both Swara and Sanskar remarried once again with a vow to never leave without listening to each other and always giving a chance to explain themselves.
Swara moved back to Sanskar's house...now hers too and meeting Rajveer and Seema almost everyday, things have now changed..changed for the best.

THE END

*****

I know this was unexpected, but I didn't upload on Thursday Cz I had a writers block 😩 so instead of stretching the story I ended it 😃

So now tell me what you think!!!

I hoped you all enjoyed!!!!!!!