slave girl pt 2

(yui pov)

" I have a plan to get you out of here"

" What are you talking about?" I ask.

" Its simple really, we make a deal. I will get you out of here, and you come live with me. Simple" Ayato shrugs.

I considered that for a moment, live here and get sold to some abusive master, or live with the man who saved me from this hell hole. I made up my mind pretty quick.

" What do I have to do?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we went over the plan, I was ready, scared as hell, but ready. With Ayato's encouragement. I walked out of the room I was hiding in. My hands were shaking, my breathing was ragged, I was scared as hell. I walked down the halls to the men I ran from earlier, begging to get caught. No one noticed me at first, but soon, the buff man, Butch, found me.

" Well, well. Look who came back like a scared little puppy. Let me guess, you couldn't find a way out of here so you deiced to come back? HAHAHA!!! Should have known you would do that, little village girl." He said as he roughly grabbed my wrist, dragging me back to my cell.

" And for that little stunt you pulled, you'll have to be punished for it" The man laughed. I kicked and screamed, tears falling, I waited for Ayato hoping that I was right to trust him. We had almost made it to the cells when Butch stopped suddenly. I could hear him grumbling.

" OI! Get out of my way! buyers shouldn't even be down here." Butch sounded annoyed.

" I'm sorry, we where jut looking for a certain slave that fits my brothers taste. And it seems that she was brought to us. My, the service here is on point, even though you attitude needs managing." A voice that I did not recognize said. I smiled at the last comment. I turned around to face the person talking, I gasped when I saw Ayato standing there. The man next to him, his brother I suppose, had brushed back purple hair and crimson red eyes, he wore glasses, but that only seemed to make him scary. When Ayato noticed me he smirked, he walked over to me and pried my wrist out of Butch's grip.

" You may not touch what belongs to yours truly" Ayato told the man. Butch's face was as red as Ayato's hair.

" Who said she was yours?!? I don't see any money or a name on her so therefore she belongs to the traders who brought her here." Butch said angrily, giving Ayato the death glare. Ayato wrapped his arms around my waist, indicating that I was his. He turned to the purple haired man.

" Reiji, you want to handle that part?" he asked. Reiji, nodded his head, he then pulled out two red tickets, each one saying 'VIP'. Butch's face paled, his hands where shaking.

" Only six people have VIP passes, the Sakamakis. Don't tell me you guys are two of them?" He asks fearful. A smirk appeared on Reiji's face. What's it with the smirks???

" Yes, we are indeed two of the Sakamaki brothers. The second and third oldest to be exact." Meiji stated stepping closer to Butch. Butch took a couple steps back in fear.

" I-I'mmm s-sorr-sorry. I d-didn't kn-know who you g-uys were. " Butch stuttered. Reiji placed a hand on Butch's shoulder.

" Shall we go somewhere and talk about your behavior? I feel as if it needs some improvement." Reiji says threateningly. He then looked at Ayato. 

" Ayato, take the girl to the car. I will meet you there once in done here." 

" Sure thing" Ayato said happily. " Come on " He held out his hand, I took it gratefully. He led me towards the exit and for the first time in a while, I saw the sun. I smiled at it as memories filled y mind of better days. Ayato turned towards me and smiled.

" You'll love it, living with me and my brothers." He said. 

We walked out to the parking lot where a car was waiting for us. A man opened the side door for me and Ayato. We hoped in and was greeted by four other men. We took a seat, I was sitting next to Ayato. 

" Who's this Ayato-kun~" A man with reddish-brown hair and green eyes like Ayato's said.

" Every one, this is Yui. She is going to be living with us. I want all of you to treat her like she is your sister. " He said making me blush when he said my name. He turned towards me.

" Yui, These are my brothers." He pointed at the man with green eyes and reddish-brown hair. " Thats Laito. And that's Kanato" He pointed to a man with purple hair and pink eyes. " Andd over there is Subaru and Shu." He said pointing to an albino male and a blue eyed male.

" Nice to me you all." I said nervously. They all greeted me in the same manner. Ayato leaned over into my ear.

" Hey, I'm really happy that you are going to live with us" He said smiling.

" I am too" I smiled brightly, that was something that i haven't done in a long time.

And thats where our story begins.

-----------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------------